The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Like I posted before I kinda wanted an album looking like this fan edit from a few years ago the vaporware Dreamwave sybthpop neo soul rock sounds would just have been so gorgeous like imsginebit so gorgeous punky dreamy and melancholy 😻😸💫💖🦄🦁🦩 

As for releases yeah it's crazy how she set a standard for one huge release every 28 months to two years then now where the gaps are so huge 

IMG_20240304_184014.jpg

That artwork.... PERFECTION 

1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Is this the new album thread or the foreskin and hard candies one?

It's random new album thread! You can discuss any possible new album you have in mind for Madonna (or any previously released album), hence the question mark in the title of this thread. 

What else should we discuss with no Madonna music in sight:Madonna005:

2 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

It's random album thread! You can discuss any possible new album you have in mind for Madonna or any previously released album. What else should we discuss with no Madonna music in sight:Madonna005:

yes!

its from the madame x album, we don't have nothing new........... its a miracle this topic, new album?, still exist......

Now the question is: new album this year or next year?

20 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

yes!

its from the madame x album, we don't have nothing new........... its a miracle this topic, new album?, still exist......

Now the question is: new album this year or next year?

I cannot possibly see it for this yesr. Next one if we are lucky or only 2026 would be my safe bet.

- after the tour, she would need some rest. It is physically extremely exhausting to perform so many shows, I doubt she will jump directly to studio as soon as tour ends

- I don't believe she recorded that much in previous years. Sure, she recorded something with Max Martin, but it doesn't seem to be a full album. They would need much more time together. And back then, reliable insider confirmed they recorded one song only (in some 80s style) that was shelfed for whatever reason. There is also something recorded with Honey Dijon but we don't know much about it, and I doubt she would do a full album with DJ without any main producer. Plus, some info would have leaked already in this era of internet.

- recording an album takes some time, she usually never really hurry recording an album in few weeks (she was teasing Madame X with #soon incredibly long time) 

- I believe she has some inspiration for new music after being in coma, but first, some rest, then maybe a movie (which might end up as series, I personally think) + first set of reissues and only then a full new album. You simply cannot oversature the market with tour (and tour movie on streaming/Blu-ray) , biopic movie (or series), probably expensive reissues and even with new music, all done within a span of one year/year and half,  artist are barely making money with music these days, so it would not be profitable to release everything so close together. 

15 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

I cannot possibly see it for this yesr. Next one if we are lucky or only 2026 would be my safe bet.

- after the tour, she would need some rest. It is physically extremely exhausting to perform so many shows, I doubt she will jump directly to studio as soon as tour ends

- I don't believe she recorded that much in previous years. Sure, she recorded something with Max Martin, but it doesn't seem to be a full album. They would need much more time together. And back then, reliable insider confirmed they recorded one song only (in some 80s style) that was shelfed for whatever reason. There is also something recorded with Honey Dijon but we don't know much about it, and I doubt she would do a full album with DJ without any main producer. Plus, some info would have leaked already in this era of internet.

- recording an album takes some time, she usually never really hurry recording an album in few weeks (she was teasing Madame X with #soon incredibly long time) 

- I believe she has some inspiration for new music after being in coma, but first, some rest, then maybe a movie (which might end up as series, I personally think) + first set of reissues and only then a full new album. You simply cannot oversature the market with tour (and tour movie on streaming/Blu-ray) , biopic movie (or series), probably expensive reissues and even with new music, all done within a span of one year/year and half,  artist are barely making money with music these days, so it would not be profitable to release everything so close together. 

my dreams: have something this year

reality: probably 2025

so sad Madonna make albums who are so rich and she write so well but she is totally not prolific.

As for new album release ....she's recorded so so much and yet ....hmmm I feel after your she will have recovery time and needed this summer and am sure she will make a biopic of her life using footage from this celebration tour ...that's where I think it's going ....likely for release this time next year maybe ?! And on the heat if that I do think she may duet with a few big stars on their projects like her Weeknd one ?! Keep the momentum going then I do think when the 2025 deal is OVER with remasterevshevwill release new material of her own album most likely so earliest 20 years since confessions with a winter release 2025 I think is most likely 

3 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

As for new album release ....she's recorded so so much and yet ....hmmm I feel after your she will have recovery time and needed this summer and am sure she will make a biopic of her life using footage from this celebration tour ...that's where I think it's going ....likely for release this time next year maybe ?! And on the heat if that I do think she may duet with a few big stars on their projects like her Weeknd one ?! Keep the momentum going then I do think when the 2025 deal is OVER with remasterevshevwill release new material of her own album most likely so earliest 20 years since confessions with a winter release 2025 I think is most likely 

if not a new album i hope to have new singles, remixes, collaborations..... but something.....

39 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

I think the new hot strategy IS to oversaturate the market and release as much as possible but make it seem limited edition and time-sensitive so people rush and panic-buy but then offer NO REFUNDS. You know exactly who is pushing that strategy and she's the richest music star in the world right now. The industry follows her.

2 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I think the new hot strategy IS to oversaturate the market and release as much as possible but make it seem limited edition and time-sensitive so people rush and panic-buy but then offer NO REFUNDS. You know exactly who is pushing that strategy and she's the richest music star in the world right now. The industry follows her.

Might be... We will see

I personally do not see Madonna doing that since she doesn't need to follow anyone at this point of her career, but she is now back with Warner so anything is possible 

Just now, maddy1111 said:

Might be... We will see

I personally do not see Madonna doing that since she doesn't need to follow anyone at this point of her career, but she is now back winch Warner so anything is possible 

It would be more the label making release decisions anyway

Don't know if it's been already discussed here... But have you ever considered the scenario where she won't release a new full studio album anymore? And she just recycles her old hits (like she's already been doing) and go on tours where she only plays them (her original hits), just like Aerosmith and Janet Jackson?

26 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

Don't know if it's been already discussed here... But have you ever considered the scenario where she won't release a new full studio album anymore? And she just recycles her old hits (like she's already been doing) and go on tours where she only plays them (her original hits), just like Aerosmith and Janet Jackson?

I don't think she can live this way. M is an artist in her heart and soul. I don't think she could physically exist if she doesn't create something new. And she has said many times in the past few years that she is creating/longing to create new music. And music is her biggest love of all. 

28 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

Nah. She has said that she wants to record new music, dying to get into the studio again, has been in with Max Martin etc. No reason to believe that she is no longer feeling creative. I would say she feels particularly creative at the moment judging by her mood on stage.

19 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

Nah. She has said that she wants to record new music, dying to get into the studio again, has been in with Max Martin etc. No reason to believe that she is no longer feeling creative. I would say she feels particularly creative at the moment judging by her mood on stage.

Yes. There are many factors. Her health scare, her nostalgic mood for the past few years, which I think will push her into even more creativity for new material, the children are older now. I think she's more creative now than she's been for many years.