The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

4 hours ago, PHIL said:

to state the obvious, madonna is in a different stage in her career than the artists some of you just mentioned. what she has built, album to album, is a very strong discography. she just can't and won't put out an album if she doesn’t feel it and if it doesn’t add to her catalog. she is still fresh and in the now, so she can do it, but i'm sure she also feels the weight of putting out a new madonna album. (though, she would never admit it, lol) 

Mdna says hello 👋🏻 

And she admitted on an interview that her last three albums she didn’t want and wasn’t feeling them.

But yes she has the pressure of magnificent albums like Reinassance and whatever the others are doing…

Thing is as we all pointed out she's of a name and status where all she needs to do was to put out a few visuals and push singles and videos for new album 

I don't see Ariana Beyonce and Taylor promoting things the way it all used to be ....I'm sure Beyonce hasn't done a promo tour since 2011 in her 4 era, similar with Swift really especially post pandemic

Madonna doesn't need to do things of the scale for malfunctions again like ever again in that same capacity if needed 

MDNA was recorded in a busy time and yes was a number 1 globally but still it's aching me knowing she's said she's not been feeling it for a while sadly 

46 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Just another b*llshit, pardon my French

It is clearly fake news, this "insider" is clearly just making stuff up at this point 

She was already recording an album with Lana Del Rey, Arca, Bjork, The Weeknd... And yet, no one in the world has leaked a single info except this pop leaks Twitter page. They are using The Weeknd now only because they made a Popular song together. 

It would be wise not to post this tweets anymore. I can make thousand of such fake posts on social media in a minute.

22 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

It is clearly fake news, this "insider" is clearly just making stuff up at this point 

She was already recording an album with Lana Del Rey, Arca, Bjork, The Weeknd... And yet, no one in the world has leaked a single info except this pop leaks Twitter page. They are using The Weeknd now only because they made a Popular song together. 

It would be wise not to post this tweets anymore. I can make thousand of such fake posts on social media in a minute.

I don't know what that tweet was about being it has been removed since, but I have to agree with you. It's all just chatter based of any little thing that people can grasp on to make up a story.  Obviously, we know the two ended up recording "Popular" and the way it was done, the two probably didn't even meet up in a studio together. She did her part with her producer and then sent it to the Weeknd. Very much like she did with Dua Lipa's "Levitating" mix.  She was sent the music and Madonna did various takes and versions and then Dua Lipa took what they wanted from M's recording and made the mix they preferred.

We also know that The Weeknd said he'd love to work on a Madonna album and Madonna gladly responded to the idea.  Still, we have no evidence the two recorded anything else together. 

We have to be careful what we assume and insinuate as fact.  Let's remember we all know Madonna met up with The Weeknd's management several years back in a studio. Everyone got excited and assumed they were recording something.  Yet nothing came of it... except not too long after we found out Madonna bought Weeknd's California home. 

I personally do not believe she has any new material ready for an album.  We do know she and Max Martin recorded something together, and unless she's saving that for down the line, it's possible that ship has sailed and she didn't like the outcome of the song.  Possibly it was recorded for an upcoming re-issue of an older album, who knows?  I don't see a new studio album coming out this year.  My guess; she'll probably hit the studio this fall and have something to release in 2025.  Though before working on a new studio album I suspect she will be wanting to be in the process of assembling, editing, producing and supervising The Celebration Tour video and audio release.  I can see that coming before the end of this year.

On 3/25/2024 at 5:45 PM, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Like I imagine if Madonna repurposed songs that were from other sessions given new life in a new album format would've been gorgeous to see and hear as they all feel so so timeless in and of themselves too! 

I think it's because we are hungry for it 

love the idea @ChromaticanMondasia!!!!

21 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

honestly i never look at Twitter...... and now with musk like owner is a total shit........ pardon my french too.......

I deleted my Xitter when he took over it's a grim game this anti social media malarchy where everyone is out to attack everyone I hate it 

It's gutting it's nightmarish and it feels like a witchhunt daily 

I'm thankful of the beautiful friends I've been making on this site the past few months thank you United by Madonna's music and artistry 

20 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I deleted my Xitter when he took over it's a grim game this anti social media malarchy where everyone is out to attack everyone I hate it 

It's gutting it's nightmarish and it feels like a witchhunt daily 

I'm thankful of the beautiful friends I've been making on this site the past few months thank you United by Madonna's music and artistry 

you do well to delete your Twitter account.......

happy you are on this amazing Madonna forum with all of us........

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

So reading about Cowboy Carter Beyoncé’s new album being a masterpiece, and Mé myself and I thinking that Renaissance is a masterpiece as well, one wonders:

”When Madonna when”?

You are the one who reinvents the musical landscape of the world. 

”When Madonna when”?

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Lets Go Time GIF by NETFLIX

10 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

This tour has been going on for too long now....

its time for a new album........ NOW!!!!

me waiting for the new album

Animated GIF

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

This tour has been going on for too long now....

Maybe it would feel different if she would've given as at least one new song at the beginning of the tour - that one with Max Martin? It was perfect opportunity to record at least one celebratory song for such a career spanning show celebrating her music. Don't get me wrong, I truly love Celebration Tour, wish her well and am glad it's doing so well and is such success. I enjoyed a show in Amsterdam than nothing else in my life. But it simply is now waaay too long without any new music from her. Considering Celebration will last until May and then she definitely needs some rest. Girl we have been waiting since 2019! I am just impatient hearing something new... 

15 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Maybe it would feel different if she would've given as at least one new song at the beginning of the tour - that one with Max Martin? It was perfect opportunity to record at least one celebratory song for such a career spanning show celebrating her music. Don't get me wrong, I truly love Celebration Tour, wish her well and am glad it's doing so well and is such success. I enjoyed a show in Amsterdam than nothing else in my life. But it simply is now waaay too long without any new music from her. Considering Celebration will last until May and then she definitely needs some rest. Girl we have been waiting since 2019! I am just impatient hearing something new... 

I feel exactly the same and while I still have celebration shows to go I need to move on. 

20 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Yes I absolutely adore this tour but we feel the same.