POPULAR

45 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's never gonna die, right?

No complaints here. I like the song. Madonna is part of it!  It's all good!  While I prefer she was getting this much exposure for a song of her own, it's better than nothing.  And quite honestly, if this was the 80's and early 90's, her songs would be ruling these numbers if Spotify was available back then. :luv:

34 minutes ago, xavier said:

Certifications for #Popular so far:

#Denmark GOLD (45,000)
#Italy GOLD (50,000)
#NewZealand Platinum (30,000)
#Portugal GOLD (5,000)
#UK GOLD (400,000)
#Greece Platinum (2,000,000 Streaming)

It's done amazing in the UK, it's one of her biggest selling single in years, and one of her longest weeks on the charts 😁

19 minutes ago, xavier said:

#Popular is #17 (-01) on Spotify Globally Charts with 2,777,931 streams! 
*Another biggest streaming day*

#USA #28 (+01) 607,810
#UK #8 (=) 233,260
#Australia #10 (+01) 138,646
#Germany #37 (+01) 148,640
#Canada #12 (+02) 106,170

After Ms Bleta Rexha did a whole AI music video (to which she gained the fury of syndicate lovers), what XO Records is waiting to do the EXACT SAME??? COMM'ON ABEL, DON'T LIVE TO UR NAME'S ORIGINAL MEANING - Heb. Hevel, "vanity," "blow" or "ephemere" - we just cannot have the vanity to let the single blow away like a bomb!!! THIS HAS MOMENTUM FOR SO LONG STILL!!! It's NOT EPHEMERE!!! ABEL, ABEL, ABEL??? #HevelHevelim #VanityOfTheVanities

Btw @Régine Filange I dunno if I should you tell this, but as you might have deducted I know you much before Infinity, actually from a pop culture forum where you have another nick. Ask @MPoweredfrom where I know him, it's the same place. Sorry and I'm not a stalker to any instance, just a guy who has an elephant memory and a passion for the world as his wife (just ask @MadonnaLove how much passionate I am). Will stop telling anything rn. If you wanna more details feel free to DM me.

• RUADJAI featured this topic
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic