Merch Pics

blondebenji

47 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

Do we know if the Blond Ambition bomber jackets are still sold at the show merch stands?

Mine still hasn't arrived and I'm honestly debating picking one up from a scalper because I was hoping to wear it to the show.

The bomber was absent in Köln but available in Paris. Don't know if it was in Italy. I see if it will be available in Berlin. 

12 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

It was available  in Italy. 

Thank you! :heart:

13 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Can someone please show me a picture of the black sweater?A real picture, not the one on the website. Especially the back image? I saw it in Milan but I wasn’t interested but now I am! 😂

How’s the quality of the print? Thanks in advance. 

I'm sure somebody else will be able to help answer sooner, but if not I'll take a look and get some photos for you next week (London).

I ordered the Like a Prayer sweatshirt about three weeks ago. They took the money straight away and then added to the description on the website that it would be shipped from 17th November. I’ve had an email today to say there are ongoing production delays with the sweater and they will be in touch with further details in the coming weeks. I was hoping to wear it to one of the London shows. I’ve requested a refund instead. Her website really need to step up their game. They have been advertising that sweater since September. 

34 minutes ago, RyanUK said:

I ordered the Like a Prayer sweatshirt about three weeks ago. They took the money straight away and then added to the description on the website that it would be shipped from 17th November. I’ve had an email today to say there are ongoing production delays with the sweater and they will be in touch with further details in the coming weeks. I was hoping to wear it to one of the London shows. I’ve requested a refund instead. Her website really need to step up their game. They have been advertising that sweater since September. 

I thought they use print on demand type of thing but since they cancelled purple zip hoodie and now they can't make it on time with LaP longsleeve, it seems they waited till the last minute to order a production. 

I'm sorry for everyone who wait so long for their merch to arrive. 

23 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

I thought they use print on demand type of thing but since they cancelled purple zip hoodie and now they can't make it on time with LaP longsleeve, it seems they waited till the last minute to order a production. 

I'm sorry for everyone who wait so long for their merch to arrive. 

And yet they still have the ancient old dates of the tour from half a year ago on my hoodie before the postponement

Its Amazing when you go on your fav artist shop, and you find beautiful pieces.... sometimes are masterpiece and objects you will conserve forever.... and its a shit when you find piece who are badly design, with cheap quality... 

your worst moment with an artist merch or collection that you really hate?

Still waiting on my red celebration tour zip hoodie to ship from her official store. I was told that and my FEL hoodie would ship from 13th but a week later nothing had arrived so had to email them. My FEL hoodie arrived on Thursday but no sign of the red hoodie yet. Wanted to pick it up at the Stockholm show but was unavailable. 

20 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

@honestlyhlfI can confirm that BA jacket is available in Berlin. They were short on stock with bombers this explains their absence in Köln. 

Thank you so much for checking and for taking the time to let me know - I really appreciate it - you're a star! :fantasy:

Hope you had the most wonderful time at the show!