Merch Pics

blondebenji

Did somebody actually order the Lucid Hoodie from her online store?
Cannot find any pictures from fans... If someone received it, please share some images.

I ordered it yesterday and I hope I picked the right size... I picked medium because all of my hoodies are in medium size, but oversize is trending right now... so... I dunno.

12 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Hello! Did any of you guys buy the new Justin Teodoro/Waiting tshirts and can tell me the exact size of an XL?

I bought XL for other Celebration tour tshirts but they are not all the same.

Thank you!

@Crazy For M @cosmic_system @GregVsMatt

Si, ma in realtà è un pre-order che spediranno dall’8 di marzo. Ho preso la mia solita taglia (M), ho preferito non rischiare con una più piccola o una più grande. 

39 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Hello! Did any of you guys buy the new Justin Teodoro/Waiting tshirts and can tell me the exact size of an XL?

Thank you!

@Crazy For M @cosmic_system @GregVsMatt

Hey - no I didn't buy these - I did hear they are different sizing though

Thank you!
[mention=9479]Crazy For M[/mention] [mention=1206]cosmic_system[/mention] [mention=795]GregVsMatt[/mention]
No, sorry. I've not bought them yet

5 hours ago, Scottyx said:

The jackets have gone up in price.strange

BAT bomber is now 345 (was 250)

Girlie Show is now 483 (3somethin before)

Momma is expensive lol

No they didn't. That's the Canadian conversion.  Most of the time the store will detect you're in Canada and it will do a conversion to show you the price in local currency. Whenever I visit the Madonna store using my cell phone it does that, but if I use a computer it does not.

56 minutes ago, brank000 said:

No they didn't. That's the Canadian conversion.  Most of the time the store will detect you're in Canada and it will do a conversion to show you the price in local currency. Whenever I visit the Madonna store using my cell phone it does that, but if I use a computer it does not.

First time it's ever done that for me. Maybe the site is working correctly for me now after all these years

49 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

I’m so frustrated I bought the black poster and putting it in the plastic bag they give you for carrying it (they don’t do it, you have to roll and put inside) made the black color to come of or peel off yellow ffs!!! Arghhhhh 

Weird and too bad that happened to you. They didn't give us bags. I brought rubber bands to roll them up and put them into the tour bag. I have framed both, they look nice on the wall.

9 minutes ago, Scottyx said:

Weird and too bad that happened to you. They didn't give us bags. I brought rubber bands to roll them up and put them into the tour bag. I have framed both, they look nice on the wall.

❤️ and 💔

Yeah they gave us a “plastic tube bag” and mentioned they were forbidden to roll them up. I’m seeing her again in Miami so I’ll buy them again next month. I was waiting for this since I saw it. 😰