Merch Pics

blondebenji

On 2/29/2024 at 12:16 PM, The Ghost said:

It the WTG Tour Jacket still easily available at the concerts?

I was able to get it (for a friend) no problem, and was at the venue around 8:45. Also broke down and got the BAT bomber jacket for myself, I had been trying to talk myself out of it for weeks.

I'm terrible tho, trying to figure out what the cost was after the fact. The BAT jacket actually didn't have a labeled price. I believe WTG was $195? and BAT is now $280 at the venue? Can anyone confirm.

Edited by mikemgmve (see edit history)

1 hour ago, mikemgmve said:

I was able to get it (for a friend) no problem, and was at the venue around 8:45. Also broke down and got the BAT bomber jacket for myself, I had been trying to talk myself out of it for weeks.

I'm terrible tho, trying to figure out what the cost was after the fact. The BAT jacket actually didn't have a labeled price. I believe WTG was $195? and BAT is now $280 at the venue? Can anyone confirm.

The WTG Jacket is thinner than the BA Jacket isn't it?

38 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

The WTG Jacket is thinner than the BA Jacket isn't it?

It's a lighter jacket, most definitely, white satin, but it does have a surprisingly warm/thick fleece-ish inner lining? When I tried it on I was surprised, and now I kind of want it for myself :X 

I would have ordered the BAT jacket online, but i wanted to try the size first as I was worried about it and didn't want to drop that much. i got a medium in that, and a large WTG jacket for my friend, and it feels a snug, but I think it's supposed to.

Edited by mikemgmve (see edit history)

1 minute ago, mikemgmve said:

It's a lighter jacket, most definitely, white satin, but it does have a surprisingly warm/thick fleece-ish inner lining? When I tried it on I was surprised, and now I kind of want it for myself :X 

I would have ordered the BAT jacket online, but i wanted to try the size first as I was worried about it and didn't want to drop that much. i got a medium in that, and a large WTG jacket for my friend, and it feels a snug, but I think it's supposed to.

Sounds nice,  I'm hoping it goes online.   do you know are the sizes the same as the BA Jackets?

1 minute ago, The Ghost said:

Sounds nice,  I'm hoping it goes online.   do you know are the sizes the same as the BA Jackets?

I'm 5'10", about 165, slim-to average, but with relatively broad shoulders. The medium BAT bomber jacket fits me - but is MAYBE a little big? But I've also never owned a proper bomber jacket, and they are poofy, but the sleeve length is good? I didn't ask to try on a small as I felt rushed and didn't want to take up time.

But the WTG jacket Large fits me well/snug as well. Again - both jackets have elastic on the bottom & end of the sleeves which aren't a fit I'm used to or typically wear.

3 hours ago, The Ghost said:

Someone posted this picture on another group of the 2XL Plat Bomber (which is the same as the BA Bomber size wise) against the 2XL WTG jacket and the size difference seems substantial. I think the consensus is the WTG jacket is sized for women. With these shoulders I'm glad I saw the photo before I had a friend grab one at his show. 

Screen Shot 2024-03-03 at 6.55.31 PM.jpg

8 hours ago, BarkyDoos said:

Someone posted this picture on another group of the 2XL Plat Bomber (which is the same as the BA Bomber size wise) against the 2XL WTG jacket and the size difference seems substantial. I think the consensus is the WTG jacket is sized for women. With these shoulders I'm glad I saw the photo before I had a friend grab one at his show. 

Screen Shot 2024-03-03 at 6.55.31 PM.jpg

Thank you for this,  this is very informative.  

Does anyone know what the standard items are that are sold at the tour stands for the recent / current dates? My friend is going to a date next month and has offered to pick me some stuff up. Is it essentially everything on her online store; and the celebration Madonna’s logo keyring? 

19 hours ago, Dita-84 said:

Does anyone know what the standard items are that are sold at the tour stands for the recent / current dates? My friend is going to a date next month and has offered to pick me some stuff up. Is it essentially everything on her online store; and the celebration Madonna’s logo keyring? 

I didn’t find the red hoodie or the red T-shirt in Las Vegas there rest seemed to be there 

19 hours ago, Dita-84 said:

I didn’t find the red hoodie or the red T-shirt in Las Vegas there rest seemed to be there 

The Celebration Tour Limited Edition Rosaries are available on the Madonna Store!

'Madonna had a high-end handmade rosary designed and produced using platted gold, silver or bronze, each variation being engraved with the name of each city the tour is to visit. Less than 25 rosaries were created for each city, Bob The Drag Queen throwing one of them in the crowd every night, right before Madonna hit the stage. Pick your favorite city and finish before it’s gone forever!'

Go, go, go! And don't forget your discount codes!

https://shop.madonna.com/products/the-celebration-tour-limited-edition-rosary

PS. @Spanky1995, I know I still owe you photos of mine. I've been AWOL for a while after having my phone stolen :seeno:

15 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

The Celebration Tour Limited Edition Rosaries are available on the Madonna Store!

'Madonna had a high-end handmade rosary designed and produced using platted gold, silver or bronze, each variation being engraved with the name of each city the tour is to visit. Less than 25 rosaries were created for each city, Bob The Drag Queen throwing one of them in the crowd every night, right before Madonna hit the stage. Pick your favorite city and finish before it’s gone forever!'

Go, go, go! And don't forget your discount codes!

https://shop.madonna.com/products/the-celebration-tour-limited-edition-rosary

PS. @Spanky1995, I know I still owe you photos of mine. I've been AWOL for a while after having my phone stolen :seeno:

I always loose my phone or leave it in work for days.....and thanks you for giving me notice about ghe rosaries 

14 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

For those of you in LA the popup store opened on Friday 

Screenshot_20240309_073418_Instagram.thumb.jpg.7b28d752a0533e4828dbe6237800038f.jpg

No way.  Just got home to australia from LA.  damn.  If anyone could grab me the 2 candles and silver rosary beads I would pay for $150 US for your trouble and cover all postage costs and costs of the items.  Message me if interested