Madonna’s Greatest Tours POLL results 6pm UK time TONIGHT

Blue Jean

• Blue Jean changed the title to Madonna’s Greatest Tours POLL #5 revealed Oct 7

I agree, 5 is the right place for this tour and I have to say that, except the Rebel Heart tour position, this poll is perfectly coherent with my opinions. Till now :lol: 

My favourite parts from the DWT are the second (AN AMAZING MOMENT!!) and the fourth set. I still can't understand why she did not include such a huge hit as Take a bow here, when, in terms of mood, music and costume, it could easily fit in the fourth set, right after La isla bonita, closing the show dramatically, before the Holiday and Music encores, by singing "say goodbye".

As always thanks to @Blue Jean for his time and dedication

32 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Great tour! My favourite moments are Drowned world, Don't tell me, La isla, Holiday, Music. But I expected it to be #5, considering the five remaining tours.

1 hour ago, stefo said:

I agree, 5 is the right place for this tour and I have to say that, except the Rebel Heart tour position, this poll is perfectly coherent with my opinions. Till now :lol: 

My favourite parts from the DWT are the second (AN AMAZING MOMENT!!) and the fourth set. I still can't understand why she did not include such a huge hit as Take a bow here, when, in terms of mood, music and costume, it could easily fit in the fourth set, right after La isla bonita, closing the show dramatically, before the Holiday and Music encores, by singing "say goodbye".

As always thanks to @Blue Jean for his time and dedication

It was all very deliberately self indulgent. And it’s one of my favourite tours! I would put it 2nd!

I do think Open Your Heart could have been in there instead of Nobody’s Perfect. The tease was cruel.

Next week I will be sharing the full results of the tours poll and the singles poll. Stay tuned :) 

If everyone could please please vote in the individual tour polls on the original post, I would love to include a countdown of the best performances next week as well but at the moment I don't have enough votes on those!

And thanks to everyone who voted in all my polls and thank you for your patience :) It's going to be a fun reveal and a great lead up to the start of the tour :heart:

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Next week I will be sharing the full results of the tours poll and the singles poll. Stay tuned :) 

If everyone could please please vote in the individual tour polls on the original post, I would love to include a countdown of the best performances next week as well but at the moment I don't have enough votes on those!

And thanks to everyone who voted in all my polls and thank you for your patience :) It's going to be a fun reveal and a great lead up to the start of the tour :heart:

Are you making an individual video for each of the final four or just one for all four?

• Blue Jean changed the title to Madonna’s Greatest Tours POLL results 6pm UK time TONIGHT
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic