Is Sex Book Art or Trash?

Donna

Sex Book  

106 members voted

1. 1. IS Sex Book Art or Trash?

7 minutes ago, Mden said:

You are hilarious.

I'll explain it to you one last time: you're doing exactly what any other spam account is doing on social.

You came here to drop whatever conspiracy theory came through your mind (BS about "the woke" being in control etc. we all know that this is totally not true and is fueled by dangerous beliefs).

I called you out, other did too.

Now you're not happy that we are not buying your trolling.

Then your only solution is to push me into being rude for you to cry for help "look the woke they don't like to be contradicted". But your contradiction was wrong and biased from the beginning and it did not ask for a debate but only to be troublesome.

So you can stop now please.

Listen, I meant what I said. I do believe the woke are running the show. Certainly the mainstream media. I think they are so focused on racial and other sorts of divisions-which is counterproductive. It is my belief they blame others for all their problems and don’t take personal responsibility. This is not trolling. It’s called voicing one’s opinions. 

5 minutes ago, Mden said:

Listen, I meant what I said. I do believe the woke are running the show. Certainly the mainstream media. I think they are so focused on racial and other sorts of divisions-which is counterproductive. It is my belief they blame others for all their problems and don’t take personal responsibility. This is not trolling. It’s called voicing one’s opinions. 

Trolling is answering my questions by more meaningless questions. You did that. Several times.

That's not debate.

Don't try and change the subject like you are willing to discuss that. You're not.

You're just whining about "the mainstream" and "the woke", which is a very obtuse and conservative argument. And it has nothing to do with the Sex book anyway.

Just now, PlayPause said:

Trolling is answering my questions by more meaningless questions. You did that. Several times.

That's not debate.

Don't try and change the subject like you are willing to discuss that. You're not.

You're just whining about "the mainstream" and "the woke", which is a very obtuse and conservative argument.

You asked me, ‘what’s your purpose?’ How does one answer that?

On 8/14/2023 at 8:04 PM, lap said:

I have the same opinion. SEX and Body of Evidence overshadowed Erotica album and IMO it was one of the biggest mistakes in her career. 

I think Erotica and the singles would have a better acceptance from the public if the backlash during that era wouldn't happened. 

Fever, Bad Girl, Deeper and Deeper and Rain were great singles choices. 

Sounds like you’re blaming the victim rather than the oppressor. 

On 8/14/2023 at 10:50 AM, wtg1987 said:

A HUGE mistake …. That’s all I have to say sorry - and you can beat me up as much as you like but it nearly killed her career not to mention overshadowed one of her best albums and single releases 🥹 

It was a mistake for USA because it nearly killed her career there. In the rest of the world she was applauded. But you are right in one thing. The book overshadowed the release of the "Erotica" album and the first single. The rest of singles were simply ignored (at least in Europe).

PS: 100% art (sometimes emulating trash).

1 hour ago, Mden said:

Main stream media doesn't implement policies or change laws, law makers do. The US Supreme Court hasn't been this conservative in decades, the GOP has got majority in the House. So please, spare me the notion that just because bigots get called out on Twitter the "woke" somehow are in control. You're entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts.

5 minutes ago, kesiak said:

Main stream media doesn't implement policies or change laws, law makers do. The US Supreme Court hasn't been this conservative in decades, the GOP has got majority  in the House. So please, spare me the notion that just because bigots gets called out on Twitter the "woke" somehow are in control. You're entitled to your own opinion not your own facts. 

The mainstream media determines the fate of the lawmakers who implement policies or change laws. 

5 minutes ago, kesiak said:

Forgive me but that's a very naive point of view and one that has no base in reality. But if you can provide examples of the above I'm all ears. :)

A Supreme Court Justice who is being pressured to resign by the mainstreaming media comes to mind. I’m sure you know who I’m talking about.  

10 minutes ago, Mden said:

A Supreme Court Justice who is being pressured to resign by the mainstreaming media comes to mind. I’m sure you know who I’m talking about.  

Just because he's being "pressured" doesn't mean that he will. That's one. Two: The Supreme Court is a lifetime appointment so I doubt that he cares. And three: even if he DID resign, the Supreme Court would still have a conservative majority and would undoubtedly continue pushing socially backwards and conservative agenda as it has in the past couple of years, actual policies that affect actual humans, so I'm lost in regards to your hypothetical point here. :)

1 minute ago, kesiak said:

Just because he's being "pressured" doesn't mean that he will. That's one. Two: The Supreme Court is a lifetime appointment so I doubt that he cares. And three: even if he DID resign, the Supreme Court would still have a conservative majority and would undoubtedly continue pushing socially backwards and conservative agenda as they have in the past couple of years so I'm lost in regards to your point here. :)

One justice was impeached but acquitted by the Senate. And another resigned for fear of being impeached in 1969. The pressure is real. The mainstream media wields enormous influence.

9 minutes ago, Mden said:

One justice was impeached but acquitted by the Senate. And another resigned for fear of being impeached in 1969. The pressure is real. The mainstream media wields enormous influence.

Are you really quoting a case from 60 years ago to support this point? And completely disregarding the second part of my argument that addressed the possibility of such outcome (ie. resignation)?  Bless, I'm out. :)

11 minutes ago, kesiak said:

Are you really quoting a case from 60 years ago to support this point? And completely disregarding the second part of my argument that  addressed the possibility of such outcome (ie. resignation)?  Bless, I'm out. :)

60 years ago the Justice we’re talking about was 16 years old. It’s like what we think of the 80s or 90s. It’s not so long ago.

3 hours ago, Mden said:

It is my belief they blame others for all their problems and don’t take personal responsibility.

There will definitely be some "woke" individuals who don't take responsibility, but conservatives aren't any better in this regard either. Here are a few examples:

• Conservative Christians don't want to take responsibility for pollution and instead attribute it to the "End Times".
  • Conservative people refuse to take action against child abuse and instead blame drag queens and transgender individuals. If conservatives wanted to take responsibility and address child abuse, they would know that most cases occur within families. Transgender individuals and drag queens aren't the issue here.
  • Conservative Politicians attempt to remove education about homosexuality and racism from schools to "protect the children". However, children don't die from being exposed to "woke" topics. They die when a bullet enters their bodies. If conservatives truly cared about the well-being of children, they would take action against gun violence.

Conservatives have never cared about the suffering of others. They claim they want to protect children, but that's just a pretext to push their own ideology.