What's Your Favourite "Rock-Donna" Live Performance?

Robertthenurse

6 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Always loved this somewhat rock version of Holiday from the Who's That Girl Tour.  I always thought since her taking up the guitar again, it would be cool if she did a similar rock version on a future tour, with her playing the guitar. It would be epic!

I agree! I love the rock version of Holiday!

I also hope she does Gambler in the new tour, I always hoped she would do it for RHT instead of Burning up which was very good but a little too similar to the RIT version.

3 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I agree! I love the rock version of Holiday!

I also hope she does Gambler in the new tour, I always hoped she would do it for RHT instead of Burning up which was very good but a little too similar to the RIT version.

I'd love to hear Gambler again.  I'm with you on that.  As for Burning Up, I prefer the RHT version.  I felt there was a bit more life into that and she really rocked out with the guitar in that version.  I felt like she used the stage more as well. But I do like the RIT version as well.

1 minute ago, McDonna said:

I'd love to hear Gambler again.  I'm with you on that.  As for Burning Up, I prefer the RHT version.  I felt there was a bit more life into that and she really rocked out with the guitar in that version.  I felt like she used the stage more as well. But I do like the RIT version as well.

It's true, the RHT version is an "improvement", more effective. It's just that it somehow felt as an already heard performance.

4 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

For me it is a toss of between Candy Perfume Girl and Burning Up Rebel Heart.

Any thoughts or suggestions for Celebration Tour? I hope she does Gambler 🤞🤞

Candy Perfume Girl and Gambler are my favorites.

Kinda wish they uploaded the Gambler VT clip to her youtube & streaming when they released the digital single. Ah well.

CPG was so wild to see live. What a highlight.

4 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

RIT Burning Up sounds too bubble gum rock.

Besides, it's a very stiff performance from her.  There's so much more energy and passion in her performance with the RHT.  She is far more comfortable with the guitar and rockin' the hell out of it.  She also looks far more sexier.