Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

1 hour ago, kokobananas said:

For anyone that ordered today, did your email confirmation give an estimated shipping date? I wanna order a shirt but if it's not coming for months I'd rather get one at my show.

I checked MerchBar and it's listed as

StatusI n Stock

Delivery

Arrives Mon Oct 2 to Wed Oct 11

Fulfilled byMerch Traffic

https://www.merchbar.com/search?q=madonna&idx=Merch_created_desc&p=1

The Blond Ambition jacket is a very interesting item and that's it. If I wish a Virgin Tour t-shirt, I can make it for myself for a cheapier price.

But I just wonder: why we never get music stuff in her store? It's her damn-40-years in MUSIC and nothing interesting yet. I'm not interested in t-shirts, hats, caps, pillows, keychains, bottoms, etc. I'm old enough for this kind of teenage and silly stuff. Where are her music (re)releases?

I miss the Icon days. 

17 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Just ordered the bomber jacket from her US store as it is sold out in the UK store.
Has anyone ever ordered something from the US store to Europe?
Do they package the items securely?
Is there a tracking number for the standard option? The website says contradictory things.

They usaully have a tracking number and I had never had problems with the packages. Only problem are custom fees, but those are also present when you order from the UK store with these kind of expensive stuff. 

3 hours ago, ScottyX said:

the only thing missing is the red font Madonna under the crown. I wish they had included that

If you're talking about the jacket, I'm glad this is the same replica of the original crew jacket everybody is wearing on Truth Or Dare and not a replica of the cheaper Icon jacket with her name under the crown. I never liked it, the M is enough. 

5 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

They usaully have a tracking number and I had never had problems with the packages. Only problem are custom fees, but those are also present when you order from the UK store with these kind of expensive stuff. 

Thank you! ☺️

It was actually cheaper to buy it from her US store than from the UK store because of the lower exchange rate to EUR. 🙈

Customs should be about the same, I guess.

1 minute ago, Madame X said:

Thank you! ☺️

It was actually cheaper to buy it from her US store than from the UK store because of the lower exchange rate to EUR. 🙈

Customs should be about the same, I guess.

Yes, it's 15 euros cheaper on the US store. I also used the Icon discount so they discounted $25.

23 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

If you're talking about the jacket, I'm glad this is the same replica of the original crew jacket everybody is wearing on Truth Or Dare and not a replica of the cheaper Icon jacket with her name under the crown. I never liked it, the M is enough. 

Different strokes for different folks lol

5 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Mauricio where are you sending them at? They don’t ship by ups or fedex but by regular mail internationally 🫠😰🫠😰

I know ! It happened to me when I order the finally enough love 6LP item, it was send thru Correos de Mexico 🤮… but since I dot have anyone on US to send it, that was the only way: send it directly to my home here in Mty, they probably will charge me with taxes, but hey, that was the only option available for me 😞

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

That "cheaper" icon jacket is actually really beautiful and excellent quality.

1 hour ago, MauricioMtz said:

I know ! It happened to me when I order the finally enough love 6LP item, it was send thru Correos de Mexico 🤮… but since I dot have anyone on US to send it, that was the only way: send it directly to my home here in Mty, they probably will charge me with taxes, but hey, that was the only option available for me 😞

Did you choose the standard shipping or the $70 USD one? When you ordered FEL was it tracked?

2 hours ago, lap said:

The Blond Ambition jacket is a very interesting item and that's it. If I wish a Virgin Tour t-shirt, I can make it for myself for a cheapier price.

But I just wonder: why we never get music stuff in her store? It's her damn-40-years in MUSIC and nothing interesting yet. I'm not interested in t-shirts, hats, caps, pillows, keychains, bottoms, etc. I'm old enough for this kind of teenage and silly stuff. Where are her music (re)releases?

I miss the Icon days. 

There is a whole music section of the store https://shop.madonna.com/collections/music

Hope that helps