Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

2 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Who’s said it’s going to be a jacket? I believe it was just a wish from someone? 

Hmm. I know people received emails asking for sizes. For some reason I thought it was said to be a jacket but you may be right.

Whatever it is I’ll be selling it on eBay :laughing:

Just now, Blue Jean said:

Hmm. I know people received emails asking for sizes. For some reason I thought it was a jacket but you may be right.

Oh I didn’t know that, thanks! I will get an exclusive gift too with my Early Entry package but maybe it’s going to be a special book like the Rebel Heart/Madame X one? 

1 minute ago, cosmic_system said:

Oh I didn’t know that, thanks! I will get an exclusive gift too with my Early Entry package but maybe it’s going to be a special book like the Rebel Heart/Madame X one? 

I think people being asked for jacket sizes indicates it’s probably not a book. Unless there are different gifts for different packages.

I bought the bomber from the US store since the UK one was sold out..and now every size is available again. As I'm in Italy I was wondering how much custom fees is going to be from the UK store vs the US one. Did anybody in here living in Europe ordered something like the sleeves from the UK store recently? How much did you pay for custom?
I bought the SEX shirt last year and I didn't pay so I was wodering if I should cancel the US order and made a new one on the UK store.
Sorry for the long essay.