Ex-Dancer Carlton Wilborn reveals his experience with Madonna!

Donna

Ex-dancer from BA and GS, gives us insight in his experience with Madonna on stage, publicly and somewhat privately. Carlton has had many wonderful memories of working with Madonna.  Such a great gentleman. Nice interview and glad we're seeing a number of positive stories about her lately as we embark on the Celebration Tour.  So let me ask to continue the discussion "Who is the REAL Madonna" to you?

11 hours ago, DiegoLCL said:

The real Madonna is probably the one who would roll her eyes at this question.
80S Eye Roll GIF

It's simply a thread sharing info about an ex-dancer from two infamous tours,  discussing his experience with Madonna. The question is obviously a way to lure people into the topic.  So yeah,  Madonna could roll her eyes at your response as well. :Madonna042:

8 hours ago, McDonna said:

Ex-dancer from BA and GS, gives us insight in his experience with Madonna on stage, publicly and somewhat privately.  Nice interview and glad we're seeing a number of positive stories about her lately as we embark on the Celebration Tour.  So let me ask to continue the discussion "Who is the REAL Madonna" to you?

“Back when record labels had money and dancers could get mineral water” 

Now they stay at the YMCA and YWCA. That’s where the Madame X dancers and Batukaderas stayed on tour.

On 10/13/2023 at 10:43 PM, Would You Like To Try said:

"The real Madonna was banned from spreading Covid conspiracy theories in 2020." - RUADJAI

I truly (and I'm not ashamed to say TRULY here) believe @RUADJAIdid tell the truth here. M herself would be able of such a thing, esp being fed by the (lack of) info about Covid-19 from general media by then. I would never blame her for that, especially with the early feedback CCP gave about that.

11 hours ago, Blue Skies said:

She's a nice Italian Catholic girl from the midwest....   you know with a naughty/rebel side though 

That's why Extreme Occident is the 2nd best track off Madame X to me (you already know what comes at 1st).

The Indian tabla only adds more authenticity to it, as a way to do these statements/lyrics as a mantra.

On 10/20/2023 at 6:08 AM, Anapausis said:

That's why Extreme Occident is the 2nd best track off Madame X to me (you already know what comes at 1st).

The Indian tabla only adds more authenticity to it, as a way to do these statements/lyrics as a mantra.

Extreme Occident is definitely a great track from MX. 

On 10/13/2023 at 6:33 PM, McDonna said:

Ex-dancer from BA and GS, gives us insight in his experience with Madonna on stage, publicly and somewhat privately. Carlton has had many wonderful memories of working with Madonna.  Such a great gentleman. Nice interview and glad we're seeing a number of positive stories about her lately as we embark on the Celebration Tour.  So let me ask to continue the discussion "Who is the REAL Madonna" to you?

• Donna changed the title to Ex-Dancer Carlton Wilborn reveals his experience with Madonna!