The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

7 hours ago, Angelo said:

Can someone explain the jewelry she wears during live to tell??

Ahah right ... I think it's ment to sparkle in the mostly dark set, up there in the time machine, like the mirrors costume of the final act.

It's a little too much imo anyway ... typical tacky M's excess  :Madonna005: when you like to go hard sometimes you get excellence (the mirror costume is heaven with the pink wig), sometimes you just go too much (and we love you the same)  :lol:

Lovely pic from Lisbon  :broken:

400728730_886764532819174_67119420859847

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is amazing we are going to experience all the shows from all the angles before actually being there. (In my case) 

Sometimes I try not to look at everything to not learn everything before going but it’s also very exciting to be living all in real time 

21 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

This is amazing we are going to experience all the shows from all the angles before actually being there. (In my case) 

Sometimes I try not to look at everything to not learn everything before going but it’s also very exciting to be living all in real time 

It would be awesome to see this show without any spoilers at all but I  can't help myself. Even if the show I was going to was the first night in London I would have been looking for every spoiler I could find before opening night. Even before she got sick I was worried if she was going to be able to pull this tour off and all I can say now is she has surpassed my expectations by far. I just may need to upgrade my seat for the Tampa show in April which is going to be my first time seeing her. That or get another ticket for a Miami show which is about a 5 hour drive from my house. I am only about a 40 min drive to Tampa. My bet is the crowd in Miami is going to love this show and will be going nuts for her.

1 hour ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

It would be awesome to see this show without any spoilers at all but I  can't help myself. Even if the show I was going to was the first night in London I would have been looking for every spoiler I could find before opening night. Even before she got sick I was worried if she was going to be able to pull this tour off and all I can say now is she has surpassed my expectations by far. I just may need to upgrade my seat for the Tampa show in April which is going to be my first time seeing her. That or get another ticket for a Miami show which is about a 5 hour drive from my house. I am only about a 40 min drive to Tampa. My bet is the crowd in Miami is going to love this show and will be going nuts for her.

First time seeing her?!?!? Amazing my dear you are in for a fantastic ride!!! ❤️❤️❤️

My first shows are in Las Vegas 3 months down the road and I’m also doing Miami so if you decide to go it would be great to meet you and go nuts for her. 

I’m also doing Mexico. I wasn’t going to be able to remain spoiler free for such a long time 

2 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

I prefer being spoiled.  I want to know all the details to look for.  There are too many to look for even when going to multiple shows. You still will miss things.  Like you, she has surpassed my expectations as well.  Though I am not surprised she came back strong with the tour after being ill.  Life happens, and she has manage to pick herself back off, and carry on.  LIVING FOR LOVE, I say!  

Over all, I am happy to see that most people come away from the show with a very positive feeling and enjoyed themselves very much.   

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)