The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, ma(x) said:

For those who were in Milan:

" PAZZA PAZZA PAZZA - BACIO BACIO - CACIO E PEPE "

Milan.jpg

Ahahah ... finalmente una didascalia che rende davvero merito a questo acrrocco de look :lol:

(TRANSLATED) Ahahah ... finally a caption wich really makes this strange thing in the pic understandable! :lol:

edit: a nice video from backstage, M getting the stage - https://www.facebook.com/reel/1266482514025164

About being late in Milan - I am definitely sure she felt that the audience didn't appreciate it, she joked a few times that she wants a bigger reaction from the crowd, but you could tell she expected a louder crowd in Italy... I was there and I also expected more from Milan.

I am almost positive she will not be so late tonight for the second show!

1 hour ago, androiduser said:

About being late in Milan - I am definitely sure she felt that the audience didn't appreciate it, she joked a few times that she wants a bigger reaction from the crowd, but you could tell she expected a louder crowd in Italy... I was there and I also expected more from Milan.

I am almost positive she will not be so late tonight for the second show!

We all expected the Italian crowd to be the most excited, but so far it seems France has been the best audience so far or Spain 🤷‍♂️

Well it’s not a contest, but as you mention hope she comes out earlier tonight

The last time I saw her the show started at midnight not funny at all…

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

We all expected the Italian crowd to be the most excited, but so far it seems France has been the best audience so far or Spain 🤷‍♂️

Well it’s not a contest, but as you mention hope she comes out earlier tonight

The last time I saw her the show started at midnight not funny at all…

I was both in Paris and in Milan for the first shows. The crowd in Milan was MUCH more excited before the show and went absolutely wild for Stuart Price, they had a much bigger reaction to his set. However, they were much more upset about the lateness, there was no cheering, chanting, doing the waves in the audience... there was some booing and whistling in Milan around 10pm... Parisians were cheering and doing the waves, chanting Ma-do-nna-Ma-do-nna the whole time... There was none of that in Milan. Only a few seconds of booing and chanting "Fouri!" (out / come out)

So in the end, I'd say that during the shows, the audience was similar in Paris and Milan. Parisians were more excited than usual, and Italians were less enthusiastic than usual, so it seemed equal in the end. Italians were MUCH more excited before the show, but everyone was tired of waiting and the anticipation deflated the excitement.

Madonna absolutely felt the atmosphere and jokingly demanded more enthusiasm (she was being tongue-in-cheek, but she absolutely knew something was off)... She also apologized in Paris for the delay, and said nothing in Milan.

I am certain she won't be that late tonight, she knows Italians are as passionate, direct and as ruthless as she is.

On 11/24/2023 at 7:48 PM, True Blue 84 said:

Its a little unfair, because i wanted seat tickets but they where allready gone when i was finaly in to buy tickets from ticketmaster. So i was forced to buy floor tickets... now there is a group of seat tickets availeble again, only a few but still... 

hi, have you been to any concerts at the ziggo dome? i’m going to the second show and im not sure how early i should arrive to wait in line (it will be freezing outside!) and i dont know if we will be able to leave the line to go to the toilet or something, because i see that the milan arena has barricades outside which is very unfortunate 

15 minutes ago, Marcell976 said:

The forum is quite packed, just a few empty sits. The vibe seems warmer than thursday's

are you standing or sitting? also how dense is the floor crowd? i wanna be close for my show but i also want to leave my jacket in the cloakroom beforehand

5 minutes ago, domo said:

are you standing or sitting? also how dense is the floor crowd? i wanna be close for my show but i also want to leave my jacket in the cloakroom beforehand

I went to both shows without a jacket, I piled on a few sweaters and took them off and tied them around my waist before the show, didn't want to lose time waiting in line for the cloakroom before and after the concert.

20 minutes ago, domo said:

I'm sitting,  The PIT area (or Floor A) seems not so packed right now, as Enrico stated before. 

Edited by Marcell976 (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic