The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

18 hours ago, sara94 said:

Talking about Pics and Videos, guys make sure you get settings right before the show starts omg. I bought the S23 ultra just a day before the concert and knew like nothing about the zoom settings. Now i'm sitting here with clips that look like they were recorded with a toaster. I could cry.

That happened to me back in 08 at Roseland. I went out and bought a 500 camera and didn't know how to use it. Took the most amazing pictures of the crowd in front of me with a blurry Madonna in the back ALL NIGHT. 

And then in Washington Square Park in 2015 I took video, except I wasn't paying attention and every time I pressed record I was actually pressing Stop. and vice versa....I got nothing of Madonna and alot of my inner pocket. I felt so dumb afterwards. :Madonna048:

For anyone who missed it, the O2 London popup shop is returning (early) from tomorrow, 2nd Dec to 6th Dec. 10am-8pm on the outlet shopping's upper floor.

My show isn't until the 6th, but I've booked an early morning coach to London to see if they have the bomber jacket tomorrow morning, because I can't handle waiting until Wednesday

7 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Omg those headlines tomorow 🙈

Dutch media is going to shade her for being late. No mather how good the concert was, that she was this late will be the talk of the day 🙄

They would anyway, right? She always has a hard time with them (and German media, but she managed to win them in Berlin, let's hope for the best tonight as well).

8 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Never heard of her

They already did a "collab" together.

And Turkish icon had announced yesterday on IG she'd be a "guest" to Celebration Tour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0RxXg6Il6j/

That's why Drowned said some people guessed she'd be opening for M, right @Queen hearts?

EDIT: @Brendanlovesu1don't you enjoy indie, experimental queens???

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)