The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Show was lit, some fun insight during the breaks where she can chat. Not sure who the Vogue person was I thought they were in leg braces but I guess it was fashion. She was a wonder. Some vids will be added to my Google Drive folder tomorrow but I savored most of this one.

8 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Show was lit, some fun insight during the breaks where she can chat. Not sure who the Vogue person was I thought they were in leg braces but I guess it was fashion. She was a wonder. Some vids will be added to my Google Drive folder tomorrow but I savored most of this one.

So out of the 3 new york dates, what was the best overall?

Glad you had a great time 🥰

23 hours ago, Prayer said:

I don't find her especially bad vocally in all those videos @True Blue 84but two things:

- Great uploads and thanks for them and to the person who uploaded them but the audio is not that good in general, hard to judge her voice in those anyway

- Of course her voice is going to get more and more tired as the tour continues plus I truly believe she was nervous to perform "home"

What's with the "Hung Up" "fall"? It's like she thought the final catwalk floor moment was earlier and forgot about the kiss part and went directly for it xd Better angle:

Don't know.

the floor seating in Brooklyn is not too big, I think it's like Milan Forum

58 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Any video's from tonight. Cmon americans, share something, when she was in europe the video's where all over this forum. I want to see from night 3 🥰

I wanna see you when tour hits the North American West Coast. Tour was supposed to kick off there but we all know why it didn't.

55 minutes ago, The Ghost said:

Don’t forget America is a number of hours behind us :) and that there probably still in bed :) 

It's still 5AM in NYC afaik. Morning is gonna just coming in some minutes.

Date                         City                    Country                      Venue                      Judge guest

October  14, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Lourdes Leon

October  15, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 FKA Twigs

October  17, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Diplo

October  18, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Julia Fox

October  21, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                      Damien Jalet

October  22, 2023     Antwerp                   Belgium             Sportpaleis                      Stuart Price

October  25, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                     Allauné Blegbo 

October  26, 2023    Copenhagen           Denmark             Royal Arena                     Aquaria

October  28, 2023    Stockholm               Sweden             Tele2 Arena                     Rocco Ritchie

November 1, 2023    Barcelona                   Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Arca

November 2, 2023    Barcelona                   Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Úrsula Corberó 

November 6, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal             Altice Arena                   Jon Kortajerena 

November 7, 2023    Lisbon                   Portugal             Altice Arena                     Jean Paul Gaultier

November 12, 2023    Paris                   France             Accor Arena                     Matières fecales

November 13, 2023    Paris                   France             Accor Arena                     French artist photographer JR

November 15, 2023    Cologne                   Germany             Lanxess Arena                 Andrea "Munchie" Lanz   

November 16, 2023    Cologne                   Germany             Lanxess Arena                 The chef is one of Madonna's babysitters.

November 19, 2023    Paris                   France                  Accor Arena                      Michèle Lamy      

November 20, 2023    Paris                   France                  Accor Arena                      Dj Kiddy Smile

November 23, 2023    Milan                   Italy             Mediolanum Forum         Donatella Versace

November 25, 2023    Milan                   Italy             Mediolanum Forum         Deborah "Debi" Anne Mazar

November 28, 2023   Berlin                        Germany              Mercedes Benz Arena     Gabriel Massan

November 29, 2023   Berlin                        Germany              Mercedes Benz Arena     "Peaches" Merrill Beth Nisker

December 1, 2023     Amsterdam             Netherlands            Ziggo Dome                        "Sevdaliza" Sevda Alizadeh

December 2, 2023     Amsterdam             Netherlands            Ziggo Dome                        "Miss Fame" Kurtis Frank Dam-Mikkelsen

December 5, 2023    London                   England            The O2 Arena                    Charlie Hunnam

December 6, 2023    London                   England            The O2 Arena                      Stella McCartney

December 13, 2023    New York City        United States       Barclays Center                  Josh Popper

December 14, 2023    New York City        United States       Barclays Center                  Julia Garner

December 16, 2023    New York City        United States       Barclays Center                  Teezo Touchdown

https://www.instagram.com/teezotouchdown/

kooste.JPG

2023.12.16 Teezo Touchdown New York City United States Barclays Center.JPG

48 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Last night:

More videos on this account:

https://www.youtube.com/@hellspawn3000/videos

16 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

She sounds a lot better for show 3, I think the backing track is up higher but nothing wrong with that at all, it’s giving more depth. 
As usual she looks bloody great 😍

I think the backing track is the same, she just sounds way better than night 1 & 2, that youtube channel from that video has almost every song recorded. Just listen to Bedtime stories and don't cry for me argentina or don't tell me, its definitley the same volume backing track but she is mostly in tune and sounding good thank god 🥰... 

And about the backing track, as I said many times on here already, it's not that big of a difference if you compare Europe to Those new york dates. It all depended on where the person is recording in the arena. Lots of video's from europe from the same night, same song, but different sound because of where the video is recorded. Some you can hear the live vocals as if there is no backing track at all, and some live vocals over a backing track, and thats from the same night... 

And this 3rd new york show her vocals are great, it's not like they turn up the backing track to maximum volume. Its always the same, it just sounds different to certain circumstances like the arena itself, where the person is recording, what phone recording with ect... And she complained about the sound here in new york because there is an echo in the arena... 

Anyway tonight was great 🥰

28 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

She sounds a lot better for show 3, I think the backing track is up higher but nothing wrong with that at all, it’s giving more depth. 
As usual she looks bloody great 😍

Listen to this, definitley not a louder backing track than new york night 1 & 2, she just sounds better 🥰

She slayed tonight 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)