The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

14 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Great pictures, but the headline and content...

79074961-12875893-image-a-114_1702885010

I mean, she's been doing that same part of the show for two months now and they report it now? Well.

11 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Brilliant edit. - loved that they included the choreography for Into The Groove (13:47 on the Missy Elliot lines) that I think she only did on the opening night?

This also has the little side step move at the beginning of Open Your Heart that she was doing in the earlier shows that she seems to have stopped doing.

4 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Never seen such a hateful comment section jeez 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeNfbMoS/

I feel like 20 again, defending her against the delusional basic people who couldn't afford a ticket 💅😅

I hate these mf. Always talking the same shit. They are all so misogynistic and ageists. A female artist over 50 could literally be standing there and breathe on stage and they tell her to retire. I see the same hateful comments under Cher videos. Even Mariah & Dolly Parton. 

4 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Here's my thoughts on trolls or whatever you want to call them. We used to say "all press is good press" then press went the way of the dodo. SO I'd posit "all comments are good comments" because at least the twits are twitting versus just being silent in their bitterness. 

You know what i'm gonna do when she drops another song and M15? I'm just gonna spam these mf with the links 😂

20 minutes ago, sara94 said:

I hate these mf. Always talking the same shit. They are all so misogynistic and ageists. A female artist over 50 could literally be standing there and breathe on stage and they tell her to retire. I see the same hateful comments under Cher videos. Even Mariah & Dolly Parton. 

Your sara from the comments section, educating those haters?  😍😍😍... Im that kennizle dude in the comments lol... 

19 minutes ago, sethrox101 said:

I’ll be at the show tonight — I’m so excited! It’s my first Madonna concert.

I know to expect lateness at this point, but I’m hoping it will be more like London and less like NYC. If she goes past the metro cutoff, traveling will be a nightmare. Not to mention it’s a Monday night :Madonna034:

Hope everything goes right for you with travel..

And i wish you a great time at the concert, it's amazing, enjoy every minute of it ❤️

31 minutes ago, sethrox101 said:

I know to expect lateness at this point, but I’m hoping it will be more like London and less like NYC. If she goes past the metro cutoff, traveling will be a nightmare. Not to mention it’s a Monday night :Madonna034:

So happy for you. You gonna love it! Please enjoy every minute. 

41 minutes ago, sethrox101 said:

I know this sucks to hear but maybe if you can get a distance away from the arena via foot suddenly your Uber will be a lot less. 

2 minutes ago, sara94 said:

But look how her recent pics aren't going viral. People love to mock not to praise

So many troll profiles writing the biggest bullshit. It's like people make these profiles for Madonna bashing only, i have never seen anything like that on another artist.... It's grandma here and granny there, pisses me off. Those delusional twats are all people who didn't even see the show. Where are all those thousands of people who went? Time to make the comments a bit more of a happy place instead of a madonna bashing place.... And 99% of those trolls write crap that isn't even true...

4 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Never seen such a hateful comment section jeez 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeNfbMoS/

I feel like 20 again, defending her against the delusional basic people who couldn't afford a ticket 💅😅

I totally get where you’re coming from but I do have to say it might be good for you at some point to just kind of accept this is going to happen and just don’t read them. You’re just harming yourself. It’s jacking up your blood pressure and stress hormone levels. Totally not worth it.

These days the only time I dive into comments about M is when I’ve had a few drinks and I’m feeling aggro. And when I do I get really vicious and abusive.🙃

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic