The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

6 minutes ago, Fabiolous said:

Is this real? Tour book!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C191xKGgDVs/?igsh=dHg3YzNuMmZhbDl2

EDIT: Nope, fake

Definitely fake (as you noted).  My suspicions if there is going to be a tour book, they maybe wanted to include photos from the actual tour, so they put it off.  Other than that, I'm leaning towards accepting we're not getting a tour book for this tour.

3 minutes ago, Scottyx said:

I hope you have a fantastic time and I hope someone streams. Scouring the internet.

I keep praying nothing will happen to prevent next Thursday in Montreal, cuz you just never know!

I had to think about what fkn day it is today. Because of the storm? It’ll be ok. You not doing 6?

4 minutes ago, Scottyx said:

@Robertthenurse what time did you line up for the show? did you manage to get to buy any merch?  I ordered most things but I would still like to buy somethin at the venue.  Just not sure if its a mad rush or not.

We got here at 7. I bought the BAT jacket(lol). Not a line up at that time. We just chilled in the lounge for a bit before coming to pit

You see you see you see?????

She's giving it aaaall this time, everything we want people!

We had the most amzing setlist, stage and coreos ever to proper celebrate her legacy

AND NOW the BA bombers are back

AND we have the long awaited tour program (wich is fine, but not that incredible for what I had the chance to see - EDITED: IT'S A FAKE ONE, BUT STILL TONY SAID A PROGRAM IS IN THE WORKS)

AND we have the Express Yoirself acoustic version needed in this hits tour

AND we have the Frozen performance tonight or soon as she rehearsed it (making clear that I want Rain for the video release)

AND, if we'll be good babies and buy all the tickets we are able to, I'm sure she will give us some other goodie too (I want SECRET in the acoustic session)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic