The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 hours ago, Salida said:

44 minutes ago, Salida said:

Can you put them in " The reviews are in post pleaseeee " 

6 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Dumb question and sorry if it was discussed previously but does anyone have any speculation on why she uses the GAP ad version of Into The Groove on this tour? Do you think this is symbolic of something as its obviously a choice vs the known/regular/classic version.

Its to remind us shes a troll. 

31 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Dumb question and sorry if it was discussed previously but does anyone have any speculation on why she uses the GAP ad version of Into The Groove on this tour? Do you think this is symbolic of something as its obviously a choice vs the known/regular/classic version.

I told once here in this very thread (I am just so TIRED to find out the actual post of mine where I do say that) that I do believe Into the Hollywood Groove version was actually the original version to song when she offered it to Kamins' lil protegé who didn't last a single to her career. After realizing song would be better to herself (of course), she rewrote the lyrics to make the song less goofy.

EDIT: ofc nobody believed in me by then.

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I told once here in this very thread (I am just so TIRED to find out the actual post of mine where I do say that) that I do believe Into the Hollywood Groove version was actually the original version to song when she offered it to Kamins' lil protegé who didn't last a single to her career. After realizing song would be better to herself (of course), she rewrote the lyrics to make the song less goofy.

EDIT: ofc nobody believed in me by then.

Guess I'm not THAT tired.

That was when me and youtuber were friends (?), a long, long time ago, I can still remember...

• Enrico unfeatured this topic