The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

30 minutes ago, Andymad said:

This randomly popped up on my TikTok… don’t think he was impressed with the 10:10 start time… 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6o4kth1/

After reading that she has 3 gyms and 3 physiotherapist's backstage people should give her a bit of a break beings a bit late and strapping her legs. 

Im late to EVERYTHING! Yes even missed the start of Madge once :laughing: (And many others) Later the better for me. Such a night owl, we know M is too. Its something we have to accept. I dont even know why people go on about it, its not a secret.  I swear that's the secret she told us in the doc with the flashing red string. :laughing:

1 hour ago, True Blue 84 said:

Open Your heart Seattle 

I love the part where Madonna throws beer at the audience. There should be more moments like that where Madonna interacts more closely with her fans who love her so much. I remember that when Madonna sang Ghosttown on the Rebel Heart Tour she shook hands with some attendees and on the Mdna Tour during Like a Virgin Madonna took a bite of a delicious apple and then gave it to someone in the audience. Taking a selfie with the audience behind her would be spectacular. Don't tell me that's not a good idea for this tour. How many fans would be excited to be eternalized with Madonna in a photograph. This could be during Bitch I'm Madonna which is where she runs almost the entire stage. I will recommend this idea to Madonna on her social networks.

By the way, what happened in the last seconds of the video? Was Madonna's voice gone or was it a microphone failure?

13 minutes ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

By the way, what happened in the last seconds of the video? Was Madonna's voice gone or was it a microphone failure?

I hear her voice till the verry end, loud and clear, so? 🤔 i have no idea what you talking about lol... You talking about the Open Your Heart performance right?

• Enrico unfeatured this topic