The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, musicinferno said:

I find it strange that she only performed Frozen at 3 shows and seemed to favor Rain and now she's obsessed with Take A Bow, which I personally think feels out of place with the costume and setting. Maybe she received the biggest crowd response compared to other 2 songs and stuck with it? 

I think she was testing Frozen but wasn’t feeling it. And I suspect with all these little changes she is preparing for the filming.

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

Things are simply different seen live and on screen. On every tour i've seen since wtg all the things i loved live were never the things i enjoyed on screen. 

And it is even moreso with this tour because every spot you watch the show from it’s like seeing a totally different show. I saw it 4 times and even later when I watched video recordings from further back I saw elements I had never noticed up close.

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

And it is even moreso with this tour because every spot you watch the show from it’s like seeing a totally different show. I saw it 4 times and even later when I watched video recordings from further back I saw elements I had never noticed up close.

same, i saw it up close and from the nosebleeds, two different experiences and both as much enjoyable. And when i watch the videos i see all the hidden easter eggs. How they will manage to get all that on one screen ? It's something i ask myself for all her shows anyway. I just hope she won't go crazy with editing. I have rewatched Madame X and it's seizure inducing (and compared to today you can clearly see her pain on her face, she has this bitter and hard expression in and retrospect it's painful to watch for that reason too)