The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

This is a special message for my fellow Mexicans who will be going to see Madonna in Mexico:

Today Madonna will begin to give her series of 5 sold out shows at the Palacio de los Deportes in Mexico City, to all those who will go to see her today on the first date, I wish you good luck, that today's show is incredible and that Madonna is in a very good mood as on the rest of the dates, I also want to wish in general everyone who will attend, it doesn't matter if you will attend 1, 2, 3 or even 5 dates and it doesn't matter if you bought the most expensive ticket or the most economical, much less if you will see her up close or from afar, enjoy this show and Madonna obviously, give her love, pamper her, make her feel at home, come out handsome and like crazy euphoric for the concert film that It will start filming from today, do it for her and for the entire Mexican and Latin American fandom in general, especially to all those fans who will not be able to attend the shows for any reason (I have never been able to attend any Madonna concert and on this occasion I was almost able to do so but I had to sacrifice that opportunity because I decided to help my mother by buying her things she really needed like expensive dental treatment 🥹), anyway, VIVA MADONNA AND VIVA MEXICO!!! 👸🏼🇲🇽❤‍🔥

45 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

This is a special message for my fellow Mexicans who will be going to see Madonna in Mexico:

Today Madonna will begin to give her series of 5 sold out shows at the Palacio de los Deportes in Mexico City, to all those who will go to see her today on the first date, I wish you good luck, that today's show is incredible and that Madonna is in a very good mood as on the rest of the dates, I also want to wish in general everyone who will attend, it doesn't matter if you will attend 1, 2, 3 or even 5 dates and it doesn't matter if you bought the most expensive ticket or the most economical, much less if you will see her up close or from afar, enjoy this show and Madonna obviously, give her love, pamper her, make her feel at home, come out handsome and like crazy euphoric for the concert film that It will start filming from today, do it for her and for the entire Mexican and Latin American fandom in general, especially to all those fans who will not be able to attend the shows for any reason (I have never been able to attend any Madonna concert and on this occasion I was almost able to do so but I had to sacrifice that opportunity because I decided to help my mother by buying her things she really needed like expensive dental treatment 🥹), anyway, VIVA MADONNA AND VIVA MEXICO!!! 👸🏼🇲🇽❤‍🔥

Loves your post! :luv:  Just keep in mind, you'll have a front row seat to the broadcast/streaming of RIO as well as whatever is filmed for a future release. I suspect Madonna will be in a very good mood as she loves her Latinos.  In her mind, she knows she's almost finished with this tour. She's going to make these last few dates, worth it.  VIVA MADONNA AND VIVA MEXICO!!! 👸🏼🇲🇽❤‍🔥 :party:

• Enrico unfeatured this topic