Truth or Dare Quotes

RUADJAI

6 hours ago, DickTracy said:

Take a poll? Yeah, and ram it up your ass.

I love this one.
I also love when she says “I’m not changing my fucking show.”

“We’re here. We’re queer, get used to it!”

So many more that many mentioned as well.  I also love how she says "Nooooooo" to her dad when she yell in the phone to her dad that she "isn't undressing in the show". 

Her objecting....“About me getting an adjustment?”... ”Alek no”

The fart poem is pretty hilarious. 

"Did she say she finger-fucked me?"

14 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

lol. I wanted to change my alias on here to her name. What’s her damn name again?

Moira McFarland

697Zi9tZ_400x400.jpg

Madonna: "But Moira McFarland taught me how to shave my legs. Let me borrow her stuffed bra.... Showed me how to use Tampons. Not very well, I might add. And taught me how to make out.

Moria: "Madonna, I did not teach you how to insert a Tampon. And if we got in bed together naked, I don't remember that.

Madonna: "She said she was never in bed naked with me? She's a liar. She's got an active imagination. She's a liar. Did she say she finger-fucked me? I remember looking at her bush. I know. See what happens when you take drugs and alcohol. I lose a lot of stuff. I remember the crack in her parent's bed because it was two beds together. I remember I fell through the crack. We were naked jumping up and down on the bed too much."

5 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

“About me getting an adjustment?”

”Alek no”

“Spokesman for Rock Singer Madonna say…the crown attorneys office threatened to arrest the star last night for “lude” and “obscene” behaviour.”

Ok i have never understood this. The adjustment ..of what? (sorry if I'm being dense)...

Somebody sent some big fat man up in the front to give me dirty looks all night.

I know I'm not the best singer and I know I'm not the best dancer, but I'm not interested in that. I'm interested in pushing people's buttons, in being provocative and in being political.

It's BLUE!