No better time to release new music !

Redha DBL

16 hours ago, McDonna said:

I'm sure a lot of it is due to the lack of interest in those areas.  There are some states in middle America I can see she not selling many tickets either. Nashville is pushing it for her as well.  It's no surprised she didn't reschedule that date for this tour.  But she's played there before, so who knows? It's just this time around; it's best she probably didn't. The U.S. is such in a funky place right now.  Some people will not be too thrilled that she's celebrating drag queens in her show, let alone expressing LGBTQ+ rights.  

I’m sure it’ll become a talking point of some wild rouge evangelical in a state legislature or in Congress itself. They’re grasping for anything nowadays that gives them any power. 

On 11/20/2023 at 1:09 AM, Redha DBL said:

I'm confident about the US. People, even non fans, seems to really love this tour. 

I'm glad you are because i'm not, I can already see some people in the media/pundits making fun of her or criticizing her. There are already some criticism when she had her daughter up there dancing and some even upset that she had her in the same show that showed nudity and trying to turn into something else.

6 minutes ago, Slickness said:

I'm glad you are because i'm not, I can already see some people in the media/pundits making fun of her or criticizing her. There are already some criticism when she had her daughter up there dancing and some even upset that she had her in the same show that showed nudity and trying to turn into something else.

world is full of idiots.... i want new music too but i dont think is the right moment.... with the tour she cant do tv show, interview, awards... i dont think she can promote it in a good way.... but i hope to have more original songs like frozen with sickick or 070 shake or something like popular, vulgar

13 minutes ago, Slickness said:

Well, to them M will always sing, "this is who I am, you can like it or not, you can love me or leave me, but I'm never gonna stop, no, no, you know."

7 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

world is full of idiots... i want new music too but i dont think is the right moment.... with the tour she cant do tv show, interview, awards... i dont think she can promote it in a good way.... but i hope to have more original songs like frozen with sickick or 070 shake or something like popular, vulgar

Better saying: world is full of idiots who believe they're right and have no contradiction surrounding them and their speech (pearl clutching people, looking at you!). Other than this I agree to each word you just said.

6 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i was in another forum before and 3 users throw a lot of shit on me i resist 2 day and bye bye... so thank you @Anapausis for your kind words..... thank you thank you thank you. ....

Dear, you are much welcome too, I totally get your point. I really treat people as I feel they deserve to be. Won't even try name the "another forum" because, besides I don't wanna start some flame against longtime Infinity's reputation of being a lovely and member-supportive M forum, I know this "another forum" is just a shitstorm where the only mandatory rule is to worship Madonna and all she does and at same time depreciate every other single female or LGBTQIA singer and what they do (and of course always trying make believe M did it first and/or did it better).

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Dear, you are much welcome too, I totally get your point. I really treat people as I feel they deserve to be. Won't even try name the "another forum" because, besides I don't wanna start some flame against lovely longtime Infinity's reputation, I know this "another forum" is just a shitstorm where the only mandatory rule is to worship Madonna and all she does and at same time depreciate every other single female or LGTBQIA singer and what they do (and of course always trying make believe M did it first and/or did it better).

yessss totally yessss.... was full of Stans. ... and for two opinions....nothing bad.... only say that i love how taylor swift is prolific musically and how for me M doing totally well how she do in the last year between feat and remix... and they start to tell me i was breaking the b***s, another to get out from the forum and the last one , when i do an example about dolly parton and the weeknd streaming.... (i know im a bit nerd about streaming numbers)... He write me that they are not there to take lesson from me.... and i only want to do an observation!!!!

so Yes... thank you madonna infinity.... love the look of this forum and the people .... the conversation are less obsessive and more serious.... and thank again @Anapausis my guardian Angel here......

It's a pleasure of mine, @dave2290, I am here to serve. I really get Madonna's own mindset while those cuckoos believe she's just like the bad witch they indeed are. I feel sorrow for them; I used to feel anger instead because they're used to shit on M's name and legacy (esp after Gaga arrival) while they treat her to some sort of deity when in fact not even Jesus asked in any part of the Bible to be treated equally as his Father (and our Father). They are just village people (no pun intended) full of stones to throw when they actually are just pot calling. And shall we move with this discussion since it leads to nowhere, esp here, where it's so easy to recognize who are the actual pot calling's and how to put them on ignore for the sake of our mental health.

@Anapausis we need to celebrate art, creativity and music....im shock when in something amazing like music or art you find people so mean when every piece of art should be celebrate.... and thank god to have M here with this amazing tour with all the shit happen on her Life this year....its a Big world we have space for million singers....M, lady gaga, Kylie or dua.... just celebrate art and music....

Now.... coming back to the topic of the discussion.... what do you think madonna do at the opera in Paris?

again, thank you my guardian Angel @Anapausis

9 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis we need to celebrate art, creativity and music....im shock when in something amazing like music or art you find people so mean when every piece of art should be celebrate.... and thank god to have M here with this amazing tour with all the shit happen on her Life this year....its a Big world we have space for million singers....M, lady gaga, Kylie or dua.... just celebrate art and music....

Now.... coming back to the topic of the discussion.... what do you think madonna do at the opera in Paris?

again, thank you my guardian Angel @Anapausis

Well, I am more than flattered to be a guardian Angel to someone, usually I am the "internet troll" and "Madonna hater" (hence I don't use my birth name as nick here as I used to do; yes, this is my 3rd time here; hope it's the everlasting one). Believe me or not, I have had this kind of reputation (you may deduct why).

To answer you, I rather say I don't take what the French fansite says as the Gospel as they can be all right but also can be all wrong (as proved by history), so I pass on comment on what she did at l'Opéra. As I told to a friend of mine here, "the best expectation ever is to get no expectation at all," to what they fully agreed.

@Anapausis  if someone like you is a troll...those people on the other forum was...what? satan? i have tons of respect for M and admiration for her journey and creativity but i have my opinion... if have an opinion or a brain and dont say Yes to everthing make you a hater. ...its crazy .... and again world is full of idiots....

for example coming back at the discussion about dolly parton and the weeknd.... i think M Team should learn something....honestly

On 11/20/2023 at 5:19 PM, Honey Little said:

Omg is it really that bad in the USA? That’s insane. The world really sucks these days.

Yes. And it’s only going to get worse. The evangelical right wing base is grasping at straws for any power it’s losing. A cornered animal shows its teeth.

29 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

@Anapausis  if someone like you is a troll...those people on the other forum was...what? satan? i have tons of respect for M and admiration for her journey and creativity but i have my opinion... if have an opinion or a brain and dont say Yes to everthing make you a hater. ...its crazy .... and again world is full of idiots....

for example coming back at the discussion about dolly parton and the weeknd.... i think M Team should learn something....honestly

As I said, you may now deduct WHO take me as a troll and a hater.

21 minutes ago, SecretProject said:

Yes. And it’s only going to get worse. The evangelical right wing base is grasping at straws for any power it’s losing. A cornered animal shows its teeth.

Christian people are so dumb they ignore their own faith fought about 4 centuries to be finally recognized and tolerated, and in this meantime bishops did a series of concessions to Paganism and other "State religions" to make Christianism more palatable to the masses. They even pretend their Christ died for their sins when in fact he was executed as a criminal by the powerful people of then by trying defeat them and their privileges and contradictions; Jesus ultimately died as a  "plagued by God," hanging on a cross - a shameful death to any Jew according to Torah - for his message of love and acceptance, that anyone, good or "evil" is always a child of God and deserve their place in the Kingdom. Christians of course ignore who a Samaritan was in the Palestine of Roman Empire times (I ask you to google "Samaritan Jew" and discover by yourselves). I will always say, as a Gnostic therefore a heretic by Orthodox Christianism: it wasn't Judas who betrayed Jesus, but every single Christian who has deturped his message for those 2 millenniums and counting.

20 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

As I said, you may now deduct WHO take me as a troll and a hater.

Christian people are so dumb they ignore their own faith fought about 4 centuries to be finally recognized and tolerated, and in this meantime bishops did a series of concessions to Paganism and other "State religions" to make Christianism more palatable to the masses. They even pretend their Christ died for their sins when in fact he was executed as a criminal by the powerful people of then by trying defeat them and their privileges and contradictions; Jesus ultimately died as a  "plagued by God," hanging on a cross - a shameful death to any Jew according to Torah - for his message of love and acceptance, that anyone, good or "evil" is always a child of God and deserve their place in the Kingdom. Christians of course ignore who a Samaritan was in the Palestine of Roman Empire times (I ask you to google "Samaritan Jew" and discover by yourselves). I will always say, as a Gnostic therefore a heretic by Orthodox Christianism: it wasn't Judas who betrayed Jesus, but every single Christian who has deturped his message for those 2 millenniums and counting.

people are not spiritual... they follow only rules without belive in it for real, and they prey only for the fear of hell or some punishment.... very few people try to growth their spirituality

Edited by dave2290 (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, Eyzonme said:

Came here to read about Madonna, not unrelated slabs of text about religion. 

It's true. This forum is for idolizing Madonna. But sometimes some users forget about this and begin to narrate personal experiences that have nothing to do with Madonna or get into endless and meaningless fights, taking over the entire page to do so. Sometimes they forget that private messages exist for this.

On 11/23/2023 at 3:32 PM, dave2290 said:

i want new music too but i dont think is the right moment.... with the tour she cant do tv show, interview, awards... i dont think she can promote it in a good way.... 

9 hours ago, dave2290 said:

id like to have new M music too. .. but with the tour i dont think its the best monent

That's why the og post says "just after the tour" 😉

17 hours ago, Eyzonme said:

Came here to read about Madonna, not unrelated slabs of text about religion. 

Go to Nation so. You won't be missed here. Do the same course of this troll I am starting quoting.

17 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

It's true. This forum is for idolizing Madonna. But sometimes some users forget about this and begin to narrate personal experiences that have nothing to do with Madonna or get into endless and meaningless fights, taking over the entire page to do so. Sometimes they forget that private messages exist for this.

On 11/19/2023 at 11:03 AM, McDonna said:

And I'm curious how the U.S. will be receptive of this tour.  I know the late starts will irk a lot of people, but luckily with the European leg, most people are able to put that aside once the show starts.  Being the U.S., is really in a culture mess right now, I'm afraid she won't get the love she deserves for this tour.   I have a feeling the nudity and sexual tones will set people off.  I hope that I am wrong and people see this is just who Madonna is.  Without having that part of her show, wouldn't really be a true biography of her music on tour.  Sexuality and nudity played a huge role in her career. Besides, there are plenty of other performances that can be enjoyed on this tour.

Yeah, I'm curious and a bit anxious as to how this tour will be received in the US. I'm American, and my country can be very prudish about nudity and sex, and it feels like we're going backwards on LGBT issues...I can't say I blame her for skipping Nashville, though it sucks for fans in that area obviously. The only thing that I can see minimizing controversy is it's Madonna, I don't think people are shocked that there's sexual and LGBT stuff on her tour(well, the full-on toplessness in Hung Up surprised me a bit, as while it's not the first time she's featured toplessness, see Carrie Ann Inaba at the Girlie Show and the Josephine Baker look-alike in Rebel Heart, but I don't recall any actual nudity in two of her most popular tours, BAT and Confessions...?) it's not intended to be a children's show. There's a real moral panic right now about "won't someone think of the children" in the US, so I don't think a 65-year-old pop star performing for mostly adults would set them off as much as something aimed at/popular with kids. 

On 11/25/2023 at 8:41 PM, Anapausis said:

You won't be missed here

Excited Cat GIF

Meow.

😆

It's simple. Follow guidelines, don't post large slabs of unrelated text and then make it personal when you are reminded of said guidelines. If you are unhappy with the forum rules, please notify the mods. 

As for me, my ignore list just grew one more so I won't need to scroll through unrelated comments needlessly to get my M fix.  Feel free wasting your time replying, I won't see it since you have been muted.