Spotify Wrapped 2023

survivalartist

I'm still too old school and don't stream as much from Spoitify.  I play my own digital files or physical copies.  Also, I still use Youtube to stream most of my music.  I prefer so, being I am not paying for Spotify and the ads every three or four songs annoy me.  With Youtube, I am able to block those ads.

Popping over to Spotify to answer your question.... 721 mins listening to Madonna in 2023.   And the Sorry Remixes by Blond!sh are my most played.  LOL!  I only recall listening to them on Spotify once or twice though. 

Madonna is my fourth most listened artist this year on Spotify.

-Back That Up to the Beat - demo version is my 9th most listened song.

-Vulgar is my 13th most listened song.

-Popular is my 18th most listened song.

-Back That Up to the Beat - sped up version is my 43th most listened song.

Other than Madonna, Kylie Minogue is, according to Spotify, my favorite artist for the second year in a row. Padam Padam, Tension and Vegas High make my Top 3 for this year. :)

20 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Wow, go P!nk! Taste!

Love that you love I Got Money Now too. That's a hidden gem, right there.

I was in a mood for that song because I felt really lonely in that time of listening. Oh yeah P!nk is my second favorite artist next to Madonna. I might be one of a few people whose Try This is favorite album of hers. U+Ur Hand is my absolutely no. 1 P!nk single. 

10 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

I was in a mood for that song because I felt really lonely in that time of listening. Oh yeah P!nk is my second favorite artist next to Madonna. I might be one of a few people whose Try This is favorite album of hers. U+Ur Hand is my absolutely no. 1 P!nk single. 

P!nk is awesome.  I prefer her over Britney and those other girls that came up at the same time.  P!nk is the modern Pat Benatar/Joan Jett but even more energetic and daring.

I'm still debating if I should buy the Vinyl for the tour edition of Trustfall.  I already have the original edition.

1 hour ago, Cyberraga said:

I hope you're not feeling as lonely these days. Sending you love!

Try This just turned 20. Underrated album. It has a fun, loose energy to it that I really appreciate.

And U + Ur Hand is a huge bop that a lot of people and internet lists tend to forget about, as they also do with P!nk herself.

She has given so much to popular music, both musically and performance-wise, that sooo many disregard.

2 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

Also, FYI if you didn't already know...

https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/topic/34317-pnk-official-thread/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-1186764