Does this tour have more technical issues than normal?

Fabiolous

11 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

Well, she keeps changing them like underwear Aaaand puts private details of their relationship on display. There is no reason to no slut-shame her when she is a fvckin' slut!

In fact, I have never seen anyone milking a breakup like her except Justin with Britney, maybe.

And also, you can't ignore the fact that even the 'Swifties' are sharing memes about the next breakup record when she enters a new 'relationship'. I put quotation marks because other would say it's a publicity stunt at this point. I mean, she's successful and it's all good and well but her personality…. Eeeew!

you post this as if Madonna hasnt done the same :dead:

16 minutes ago, Chris said:

you post this as if Madonna hasnt done the same :dead:

And you keep defending Taylor on a Madonna forum like it's some sort of olympic event. A little pathetic if you ask me.

Gang Bang, Love Spent, the shitty ones on MDNA and Miles Away were about Guy if my recollection doesn't play tricks on me. A serious relationship, imho. Though, some break-up lyrics are quite in your face, M hasn't milked the divorce! And I am not defending that some toyboy may have been more of a publicity stunt over the past decade but Madonna hasn't made a whole franchise about cheesy breakup records!

Definitely, but I think it's happening to a lot of tours recently.

I don't know if it's because the stages are more complex now, or what's going on. But it has catch my attention to see Beyoncé's tour with a lot of mic fails, and even my favorite band having problems with pirotecnia exploding at random moments at their shows.