Inspiration behind 1999 Max Factor photoshoot?

drivebitch

I don't think there was any particular inspiration. They are all  cropped and styled like Old Hollywood glamour shots. The lighting and setting  are contemporary glamour fashion shots . And there's just a bunch of different head pieces and fascinators.

While is a cute photoshoot I never found it really interesting. Within her standards I mean. It's a bit average women's beauty magazine spread.

There are definitely references to Art Deco and 1930s Old Hollywood glamour.

In the commercials, she's seen 'backstage' in makeup and seated on director's chairs, surrounded by cameras.

The product is called Max Factor Gold, so the inspo probably comes from the 'Golden Age Of Hollywood'.

Max+Factor+10840+X+8672++37+MB.jpg

On 12/7/2023 at 5:46 PM, Starchild said:

There are definitely references to Art Deco and 1930s Old Hollywood glamour.

In the commercials, she's seen 'backstage' in makeup and seated on director's chairs, surrounded by cameras.

The product is called Max Factor Gold, so the inspo probably comes from the 'Golden Age Of Hollywood'.

Max+Factor+10840+X+8672++37+MB.jpg

Probably because everyone has become so used to Photoshop and you can see the folds in her skin from twisting her body into that position.