Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

so i googled 

British rockers the Rolling Stones have announced plans WED, 14 DEC, 2005 to head to Brazil next year for a free concert on Rio De Janeiro's Copacabana Beach - and up to 1.5 million people are expected to attend. on  the show take place February 8, 2006 

This is getting ridiculous, they're selling travel packages for a show that hasn't been confirmed yet.
She MUST be going to Brazil, 'cause if not, someone from her team or from some official management of Rio would have debunked the rumours already. The risk is too high right now.

https://x.com/marinadavel/status/1770084630332399791?s=46

3 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

This is getting ridiculous, they're selling travel packages for a show that hasn't been confirmed yet.
She MUST be going to Brazil, 'cause if not, someone from her team or from some official management of Rio would have debunked the rumours already. The risk is too high right now.

https://x.com/marinadavel/status/1770084630332399791?s=46

So true. Plus they could risk getting sued for not clarifying it sooner. 

Its getting on my tits now, All the hotels are behind a big dual carriageway and id just go if I can sit on my balcony and watch it. I dont know if the stage would be South beach or North could book all that and still be miles away, my eyes arent Supermans id prob end up flying across the world to see the back of the fkin stage. 

Till we know the deets. 'Im out'  

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

Its getting on my tits now, All the hotels are behind a big dual carriageway and id just go if I can sit on my balcony and watch it. I dont know if the stage would be South beach or North could book all that and still be miles away, my eyes arent Supermans id prob end up flying across the world to see the back of the fkin stage. 

Till we know the deets. 'Im out'  

@scallywally Are you going???

Not yet no, my OCD id need to make sure my balcony could see and in the right place.   If I can make that work YES. 

Still have a bit in my Madonna savings account. Might have to fly economy though. But id do it for the queen. 

Im not getting crushed on a beach in a taylor swift nappy spilling my cocktail. 

Its a good idea for M fans to have a second free account and card. I put in money now and again each month, doesnt have to be a lot but when she announces the scary prices arent as much of a shock because the money is there. 

Obvs mine is low at the moment because of this tour but enough towards rio. 

10 hours ago, Askeroff said:

so i googled 

British rockers the Rolling Stones have announced plans WED, 14 DEC, 2005 to head to Brazil next year for a free concert on Rio De Janeiro's Copacabana Beach - and up to 1.5 million people are expected to attend. on  the show take place February 8, 2006 

It’s too late, you missed it

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced