Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

5 hours ago, scallywally said:

Not yet no, my OCD id need to make sure my balcony could see and in the right place.   If I can make that work YES. 

Still have a bit in my Madonna savings account. Might have to fly economy though. But id do it for the queen. 

Im not getting crushed on a beach in a taylor swift nappy spilling my cocktail. 

I stopped reading at Economy!!! 

Economy???

first class GIF by ADWEEK

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I need Spotlight, Superstar, Rescue Me and I’ll Remember in this show!

Ugh yes! Also hoping she does This Used to Be My Playground, One More Chance, I'm So Stupid, and The Power of Goodbye! Amazing setlist for this once-in-a-lifetime beach performance!

40 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Honestly I think it will be announced the day before like Eurovision where she signed the contract 24 hours before appearing. Let’s just hope she doesn’t sing Like a Prayer. It sounds awful live.

Don't think so. This is much much bigger than Eurovision. They need to give people the informations sooner. 

it's not Eurovision  the whole thing is different cause Madonna was just a guest of the main event that should had take place with or without her anyway. and was prepared a months before.

Now she's not a guest she's that Eurovision

so the question is they really will make such a huge show with big audience with a lot of people and organizations involved for month and 2 weeks.

7 minutes ago, Nahash said:

Well done Eduardo Paes! (Rio's mayor). Dudu, sleep with a noise like this!!! Pretentious cunt guy!!!

Hope all this ado serves for something at all after I can't find any medicine for my OCD or any other disease through public health service anymore!!! (America you'll never know how it's to feel this way!!!)

thanks for this song....... Pretender is an amazing M piece.......

so sorry for your health dear........

3 hours ago, Leona Helmsley said:

thanks for this song....... Pretender is an amazing M piece.......

so sorry for your health dear........

It's not being any easy to live here in Rio.

@Honey LittleI am heartily sorry for ghosting you and I need to be the truest possible as if in case of this mess being actually confirmed, the cost, financial, mental and physical to endure a free concert held at Copacabana beach is much bigger than if I attended a whole one-week residency at Jeunesse Arena. All the preparations, the highly expensive cost of everything I'll have to spend at beach venue (food, beverage, extra supplies if it rains, what I'll have to give in if robbed, etc.), the mental preparation I'll have to face the entire way from my fucking suburbia, subway trains full picked up to people, no way to breathe while deslicating for 40+ stations ), then coming finally to the beach, finding a good spot to at least watch Madonna from the screens (given I should spend the previous day already at the beach to assure to being front row), then the lateness, then the need to stay all 2h30 show duration, then the whole stuffed subway trains, and, again, even a bottle of water will be highly priced and I don't know if I'll be able to enter the venue to my own thermic bottle but naturally as a diabetic I'd drink 5x or 6x the whole content of my own bottle, and the chemical bathrooms, overly nasty and not for free, such a whole disgusting experience and I don't have a financial income, I'm unemployed and so far I don't get any benefit from government since they don't classify me as apt to achieve such, and being Aspergian, diabetic, hypertense, OCDer etc., I just KNOW I cannot attend this mess. I gave you my address to the hope you would come to my home and drag me to the beach and pay for all my expenses given I wouldn't have one real to spend to a candy (for this price only the candy paper) plus you would take me to a hospital if I had hypoglemics, high blood pressure or any mental outbreak during the concert but having all of this in mind would be at least selfish and inhuman from my part to you, so I beg you, Honey, if this mess is finally announced and you manage to arrive here in Rio and you manage to come to my house to try drag me to attend beach concert, don't even waste your time, dear, where I live is messier than Copacabana I guarantee you. So have your fun, find some nice people at beach and enjoy whole concert because I am fucking sick and broke to the point I am praying to high Heavens this concert doesn't happen at all so I can have again my medicines to be taken for free at public health services so I don't need to spend a fortune to my schizophrenic medicines.

@Pedro Beltran sorry but your jail bitch is a freako, is not suitable to attend this madness of a concert unless I was someone else with money, ability to be comfy with no sleeping and not needing to take the pyschotropics I do. Believe me I'm nuts in the worst sense of word, y'all Infiniters can notice it very well due to my bizarre behaviour here. Believe me again, in real life, bizarreness is even more expanded.

And, last but not least, carissimo, sorry for ghosting you for all these days - I really didn't want to, but nowadays I feel pressured to the hell and below, while I type these words I feel ashamed of myself for having to come to all such truth but I cannot deceive any of my friends anymore. Rio currently is hell, 62°C of thermic sensation, I don't have the luxury of air conditioning, I will see next week a group of doctors to finally start dealing to my Asperger condition as I need to blossom emotionally and financially after 40 years of being a parcel that my family must carry to their shoulders and I won't have them for the remainer of time. Surely I ain't in condition to spend time here, to discuss all the craziness, so a very lengthy post from me is enough. Youtuber, goody-goody and co will have a field day TRULY happy they have a whole Titanic from me to laugh their asses off but I don't care, as Madonna always has taught to me, if you don't constantly bare your soul to the world, you have never learnt anything with life. So this is all I say. DM me y'all if what I've said isn't enough for you and just wait I have time and stamina to answer you. I am prepared to the thunder of laughters this post will receive from now on. C U.

23 minutes ago, Nahash said:

It's not being any easy to live here in Rio.

@Honey LittleI am heartily sorry for ghosting you and I need to be the truest possible as if in case of this mess being actually confirmed, the cost, financial, mental and physical to endure a free concert held at Copacabana beach is much bigger than if I attended a whole one-week residency at Jeunesse Arena. All the preparations, the highly expensive cost of everything I'll have to spend at beach venue (food, beverage, extra supplies if it rains, what I'll have to give in if robbed, etc.), the mental preparation I'll have to face the entire way from my fucking suburbia, subway trains full picked up to people, no way to breathe while deslicating for 40+ stations ), then coming finally to the beach, finding a good spot to at least watch Madonna from the screens (given I should spend the previous day already at the beach to assure to being front row), then the lateness, then the need to stay all 2h30 show duration, then the whole stuffed subway trains, and, again, even a bottle of water will be highly priced and I don't know if I'll be able to enter the venue to my own thermic bottle but naturally as a diabetic I'd drink 5x or 6x the whole content of my own bottle, and the chemical bathrooms, overly nasty and not for free, such a whole disgusting experience and I don't have a financial income, I'm unemployed and so far I don't get any benefit from government since they don't classify me as apt to achieve such, and being Aspergian, diabetic, hypertense, OCDer etc., I just KNOW I cannot attend this mess. I gave you my address to the hope you would come to my home and drag me to the beach and pay for all my expenses given I wouldn't have one real to spend to a candy (for this price only the candy paper) plus you would take me to a hospital if I had hypoglemics, high blood pressure or any mental outbreak during the concert but having all of this in mind would be at least selfish and inhuman from my part to you, so I beg you, Honey, if this mess is finally announced and you manage to arrive here in Rio and you manage to come to my house to try drag me to attend beach concert, don't even waste your time, dear, where I live is messier than Copacabana I guarantee you. So have your fun, find some nice people at beach and enjoy whole concert because I am fucking sick and broke to the point I am praying to high Heavens this concert doesn't happen at all so I can have again my medicines to be taken for free at public health services so I don't need to spend a fortune to my schizophrenic medicines.

@Pedro Beltran sorry but your jail bitch is a freako, is not suitable to attend this madness of a concert unless I was someone else with money, ability to be comfy with no sleeping and not needing to take the pyschotropics I do. Believe me I'm nuts in the worst sense of word, y'all Infiniters can notice it very well due to my bizarre behaviour here. Believe me again, in real life, bizarreness is even more expanded.

And, last but not least, carissimo, sorry for ghosting you for all these days - I really didn't want to, but nowadays I feel pressured to the hell and below, while I type these words I feel ashamed of myself for having to come to all such truth but I cannot deceive any of my friends anymore. Rio currently is hell, 62°C of thermic sensation, I don't have the luxury of air conditioning, I will see next week a group of doctors to finally start dealing to my Asperger condition as I need to blossom emotionally and financially after 40 years of being a parcel that my family must carry to their shoulders and I won't have them for the remainer of time. Surely I ain't in condition to spend time here, to discuss all the craziness, so a very lengthy post from me is enough. Youtuber, goody-goody and co will have a field day TRULY happy they have a whole Titanic from me to laugh their asses off but I don't care, as Madonna always has taught to me, if you don't constantly bare your soul to the world, you have never learnt anything with life. So this is all I say. DM me y'all if what I've said isn't enough for you and just wait I have time and stamina to answer you. I am prepared to the thunder of laughters this post will receive from now on. C U.

like always dear, i only hope the best, for your health, your family and life........ i can only hope things will be better for you my dear........ id like to be there, next to you to help you........ i hug you even if only in a virtual way ......

all the best, amazing soul....... now and always.....

Just now, Leona Helmsley said:

like always dear, i only hope the best, for your health, your family and life........ i can only hope things will be better for you my dear........ id like to be there, next to you to help you........ i hug you even if only in a virtual way ......

I also hug you. No need to apologize for any ghosting. Celebrate your birthday. And be happy! I will do my best see to it that you are the best Brazilian intelectual that there is.

8 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

Correct  

2 minutes ago, Leona Helmsley said:

Carissimo, you MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. If I cannot be able to keep track to all the things we do together as we used to do, you know and understand, it's for the sake of my health. I am sobbing inside knowing I won't be able to attend this beach concert and if I get bananas enough to do it, I'll be very regretful as I will have all my physical and mental problems triggering one by one as in a Russian roulette. I love Madonna for my whole life but I need to love myself more. If I don't do, I'd never have learnt better to my late mom who carried of me even whe she was in coma at hospice. God knows if I will end up attending this show but for sure I'd never expect @Honey Littleto pay for all my needs for that day as, as I told you, this is diabolically coward from my part. I am at an age I need to know it better. I have collected myself so much pain of all the natures due to my problems both inside and outside of me. If I weren't honest here in the middle of the town to everyone witness my full misery I'd never be proud of myself. I have learnt to Madonna how to live, and, believe me, what I am doing now, instead of hiding myself in a cave or a shell as if I didn't owe anything to the ones who I love and who love me, this is HOW TO LIVE. @rodrigochecchiame desculpa meu paulistinha, mas o buraco é bem mais embaixo do que o que conversamos por DM. And, again, DOWN WITH BRAZILIAN MEDIA AND POLITICIANS for virtually forcing Madonna to confirm this concert at a time against her will only for clickbaits and tourism industry pressure. I TRULY hope beach concert happens, but as not as you all Brazilian tabloids and fansites are blatantly, cowardly speculating. Good job at dealing with the entire world if thing doesn't happen as REPORTED, after all, YOU ALL HAVE REPORTED THIS CONCERT, WAY BEFORE MADONNA HERSELF. HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF ALL THIS MESS.

@Lucas B. vou te falar em português porque quero que só você aqui entenda, tá bom? Isso é uma parada minha com @Honey Littlee @Leona Helmsleyporque eu devia a eles essas palavras. Fica na tua, tá ligado? Beijo de luz, mermão do coração.

EDIT: Dave, it's top notch: once a snake, always a snake. Esp to a whole population of fellas predators like sucuris (Brazilian snakes what can eat a whole bull at just once).

53 minutes ago, Nahash said:

Carissimo, you MEAN THE WORLD TO ME. If I cannot be able to keep track to all the things we do together as we used to do, you know and understand, it's for the sake of my health. I am sobbing inside knowing I won't be able to attend this beach concert and if I get bananas enough to do it, I'll be very regretful as I will have all my physical and mental problems triggering one by one as in a Russian roulette. I love Madonna for my whole life but I need to love myself more. If I don't do, I'd never have learnt better to my late mom who carried of me even whe she was in coma at hospice. God knows if I will end up attending this show but for sure I'd never expect @Honey Littleto pay for all my needs for that day as, as I told you, this is diabolically coward from my part. I am at an age I need to know it better. I have collected myself so much pain of all the natures due to my problems both inside and outside of me. If I weren't honest here in the middle of the town to everyone witness my full misery I'd never be proud of myself. I have learnt to Madonna how to live, and, believe me, what I am doing now, instead of hiding myself in a cave or a shell as if I didn't owe anything to the ones who I love and who love me, this is HOW TO LIVE. @rodrigochecchiame desculpa meu paulistinha, mas o buraco é bem mais embaixo do que o que conversamos por DM. And, again, DOWN WITH BRAZILIAN MEDIA AND POLITICIANS for virtually forcing Madonna to confirm this concert at a time against her will only for clickbaits and tourism industry pressure. I TRULY hope beach concert happens, but as not as you all Brazilian tabloids and fansites are blatantly, cowardly speculating. Good job at dealing with the entire world if thing doesn't happen as REPORTED, after all, YOU ALL HAVE REPORTED THIS CONCERT, WAY BEFORE MADONNA HERSELF. HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF ALL THIS MESS.

Eu fiquei tipo: Ué, Kênhé? Rs

Eskrevendu acim pra ninguêin kunceguir tradoozeer: entêindo kompletamentchy. Fiko tristi, pq cei que, si akuntecer, vai cer maravilhozu. Mas çua veeda obfiamentchy é mais impurtanti... Tumara que ceja esibidu na TV, acim pelo menus vc podi acistir ao vivu...

9 minutes ago, rodrigochecchia said:

Eu fiquei tipo: Ué, Kênhé? Rs

Eskrevendu acim pra ninguêin kunceguir tradoozeer: entêindo kompletamentchy. Fiko tristi, pq cei que, si akuntecer, vai cer maravilhozu. Mas çua veeda obfiamentchy é mais impurtanti... Tumara que ceja esibidu na TV, acim pelo menus vc podi acistir ao vivu...

Are you a sucuri too?? Answer me right so I can be a muçurana to u.

https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muçurana

EDIT: I used to be Anapausis member - but now I am something better.

EDIT 2:

for being a carioca da gema.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced