Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

In several hours we will get a few more details from the press conference. Hoping someone from Madonna’s team comes. And if Madonna can join via video conference, that would be great to. The only thing I really need to know is if it will be May 4th or not. I arrive on May 3rd. If it’s on another day, I want to change my ticket and lodging ASAP.

Is this press conference official or a rumour?

Just now, BlondAmbition said:

I hope it's not a press conference to say that it will be the last concert of her career...

This tour doesn't look like a farewell at all, quite the opposite especially with that ending.

I think the press conference will be a way for the promoters and organizers to get full of themselves and quite a "look what we got for all of you peasants" vibe. Self promotion.

On 3/24/2024 at 1:11 PM, Nahash said:

Is ur bday the May 3 too??? Interesting, I only thought Nana Gouvea, Bruno Mazzeo and Carlinhos Cachoeira (well James Brown's not anymore w/ us so) shared my bday!

May 3's such an emblematic date: when originally people thought Brazil was "discovered," the International Day for Freedom of Press...

Yep, my bday is on 3rd of May! It's tempting me to buy tickets to Brazil, it could be my best bday ever :speakno:

FYC It looks like there's a sneak peek to the contest to attend the show in Copacabana, only for Itau Brasil clients and the website https://www.vaideitau.com.br/ is legit

Probably it's for the VIP section close to the stage

https://participarpromocao.com.br/cadastro-vai-de-itau-pra-copacabana-show-madonna-2024/

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

This tour doesn't look like a farewell at all, quite the opposite especially with that ending.

I think the press conference will be a way for the promoters and organizers to get full of themselves and quite a "look what we got for all of you peasants" vibe. Self promotion.

Those bastards forking millions of dollars to get Madonna for free in Rio the Janeiro and can’t even brag about it, in what capitalist consumerism would do we live in? How I miss old mother USSR and old China 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced