Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

12 minutes ago, ron92 said:

I think probably they don't need a director. Most of the show is already live on screen with all the edit she wants. The cameras are part of the show in some songs with the cameraman on stage with her. So I think a live feed on tv will be based on that. Anyway she will probably go for a documentary this time for the Official release. Most of the other artists are doing this, like beyonce for example. I hate this kind of Release because they cut the concert and we will never have a complete recording. But Madonna want to do another truth or dare. Sinceramente the Rebel heart tour she cut something From the show and add some behind the scene. If this will be transmitted, this time I think she will, do it.

Where did you hear she wanted another truth or dare ?? :lol: She already did it 20 years ago with I'm going to tell you a secret.

The show will be broadcast live so we will have it in full. 

3 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Personally, that's not what concerns me. I rarely have that much of an issue with the editing either way.

The only thing I'm a bit worried about it is if this is going to be the 'official tour film'...will it be the full original production design, or will it be missing key elements, considering they will be in an outdoor venue...?

Seems unlike her to have the official tour film be a version of the show missing key production elements.

There was no tour book so I doubt there will be any official tour film other than the Globo live event.

would be amazing to have a new truth or dare documentary for this tour .......

god!!!!

this is Madonna celebrating her 40 years in the music industry.........

its crazy they don't think to do all..........

re edition of her albums and singles

an amazing documentary

a tour movie

a book tour

and a special for the Brazil concert.........

1 minute ago, Leona Helmsley said:

would be amazing to have a new truth or dare documentary for this tour .......

god!!!!

this is Madonna celebrating her 40 years in the music industry.........

its crazy they don't think to do all..........

re edition of her albums and singles

an amazing documentary

a tour movie

a book tour

and a special for the Brazil concert.........

Nothing 

12 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Personally, that's not what concerns me. I rarely have that much of an issue with the editing either way.

The only thing I'm a bit worried about it is if this is going to be the 'official tour film'...will it be the full original production design, or will it be missing key elements, considering they will be in an outdoor venue...?

Seems unlike her to have the official tour film be a version of the show missing key production elements.

Good point. I personally don’t think it will be missing those elements. I can’t imagine she’d want to broadcast this show without Live to Tell.

So far, the only reason we have to believe that is based on fan speculation. But I believe the frame thing she moves around on is connected to her own set up and can probably be set up outdoors. The lights above the centre stage are also going to need to be there. Plus all the side screens. I think it’s fair to assume the show will look exactly the same because if they take those things away it’s going to be pretty different. And they have already stated it will be the same stage etc.

What will be different is that the audience will not be tiered. So with no roof as well it will be interesting to see how it all looks.

6 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

There was no tour book so I doubt there will be any official tour film other than the Globo live event.

Hmmm... I don't see what a tour book has to do with the official tour film? They are two completely different things.

Madonna is one of the very few artists to have a track record of some sort of official video documentation of all her tours - full show or documentary. I doubt she'd leave out this seminal concert tour, considering it's success and what it represents. I highly doubt there would not be a film/broadcast of some kind.

1 minute ago, VogueMusic said:

Hmmm... I don't see what a tour book has to do with the official tour film? They are two completely different things.

Madonna is one of the very few artists to have a track record of some sort of official video documentation of all her tours - full show or documentary. I doubt she'd leave out this seminal concert tour, considering it's success and what it represents. I highly doubt there would not be a film/broadcast of some kind.

They are broadcasting the show live from Brazil.

I am really very curious. She has one week to prepare for this mega concert. Surely she will have quite a bit of anxiety, as she will be in front of at least one million people and probably millions of television viewers. However, I feel like she will make some changes, she will definitely want to sing something in Portuguese. But the only song in Brazilian Portuguese is "Faz Gostoso." I have a feeling she might do it and it could be a move to launch it as a single in Brazil. Okay, Madame X is an album from 5 years ago, but it's not the first time a song has become famous years after its release.

In any case, I feel there will be surprises. And maybe she will feel the need to make this show more majestic than it is now with some minor changes, since it currently feels more intimate (also because it's designed for arenas). I'm very very curious!

I think, since this will be a broadcast, it is more likely for her to release a tour documentary instead of a full tour film (in case she releases anything). Of course the Rio broadcast + a professional film recorded in an arena would be the dream, but I wouldn't expect it at this point. At least we will be safe in the sense that, whatever happens, we will have the Rio recording, which is A LOT!

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

Will her hair be perfect in the salty breeze? 😱

I didn't think about it..

Also, if the broadcast will be the same as what's showing on the screens during the tour I'm ALL for it, it's perfect and I'll take that over an overedited film anyday! I just hope we can get a 4K rip of the show, that's all.