Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

6 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

so is this going to be broadcast live too as in blond ambition tour barcelona - im so excited to get a live concert and hopefully it wont be nauseating edited like the last 3 tours :)

will be an historic moment for her and us......

million people will be at that beach that day for her concert........

5 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I agree!! But then the gays would complain about the cold or the snow or having to hike etc. They like to complain about anything and everything. Gays won’t ever be satisfied. 

well...... Mount everest is full of dead bodies of the people who tried to climb it..... so maybe the sand is better...... just for say.....

15 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

There’s a long list of “fans” here who wouldn’t even climb a step ladder to see Madonna

There’s a long list of “fans” here who didn’t even attend the Celebration Tour!!! 

If you have 3-4 years to save money for a ticket don’t give me that “escape card” (not talking about the ones who live 12 hours by plane away). 

54 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

There’s a long list of “fans” here who didn’t even attend the Celebration Tour!!! 

If you have 3-4 years to save money for a ticket don’t give me that “escape card” (not talking about the ones who live 12 hours by plane away). 

It takes a lengthy ignore list to discuss Madonna with actual Madonna fans on a Madonna forum, I’ll say that