Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

3 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

No wonder this concert is free- there's no flying box! I’m so glad I didn’t waste days of my life getting to and from Rio just to see such a disappointing show which it definitely will be without that flying box. Cue the lawsuits from “enraged fans” who traveled to Brazil and feel Madonna misrepresented the appearance of the box in Rio. I’ll be hate watching it all tomorrow night ;)

Ahaha

4 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

No wonder this concert is free- there's no flying box! I’m so glad I didn’t waste days of my life getting to and from Rio just to see such a disappointing show which it definitely will be without that flying box. Cue the lawsuits from “enraged fans” who traveled to Brazil and feel Madonna misrepresented the appearance of the box in Rio. I’ll be hate watching it all tomorrow night ;)

I wanted to see Madonnas box 🐱🐈

4 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I would sue if my mouth wasn’t full of Brazilian dicks. 

Well on second thought I much better see this! 🍆💦

1 hour ago, Magic Pussy said:

She looks great in this rehearsal with her mostly natural hair (extensions) but it’s almost too normal vs stage costume. I agree w this rehearsal hair she looks more youthful but I love the whole “showgirl who’s been around the block a few times” vibe of her platinum wigs.

Yeah... She also stated somewhere that she wouldn't dress like this in 2024 if it wasn't a retrospective show. This isn't the normal Madonna concert

17 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Honestly the flying box is overrated and I’m not saying this as a joke 

It had it's place especially in arenas since it essentially made her eye level with many fans in the lower and upper bowls but definitely not a make or break item based on how those songs are enough just to be performed AND especially when the weather and terrain could injure her or spectators. I still wouldn't be mad to see her zipping between Copacabana and Ipanema on a slack line but I think that's more of a P!nk stunt at this point.

26 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Oh no guys sorry its her double! She looked like her from afar but now i've seen another clip from Holiday and you can see its someone else

She doesn’t work on Friday sunset till Saturday sundown so it makes sense that rehearsals go on with a body double.

2 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Maybe in 2004, not today. She had so many shows on friday night 

True. Anyway, there's another woman wearing her costumes. I saw the pics.

And it's not the first time. Even in 2012 before the opening night there were videos of one of her dancers playing Gang Bang with Madonna's costume and choreography.

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic