Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

5 hours ago, Angelo said:

I think she left out mother and father 🤔

It would be sad. I think it's an important moment of her narrative

Anyway, don't know about the new corset. I'll wait for the official broadcast to judge, because she'll also have the wig and it will look different 

2 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I see that now lol... thnx 

Why are they using a body double? Is that being used more often at concerts? I had no idea at first. 

Because they dont need madonna herself to rehearse the basics. Like technical parts, the dancers, the stage… 

once there were videos on youtube of the mdna telaviv rehearsal with a body double too.

2 minutes ago, Lorx said:

It would be sad. I think it's an important moment of her narrative

Anyway, don't know about the new corset. I'll wait for the official broadcast to judge, because she'll also have the wig and it will look different 

I think for this one is different..performing only the singles

22 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I think for this one is different..performing only the singles

I don't know, the show is about her life, like her story. I don't think it's gonna be a different show. But I understand she make changes.

She could have changed Mother And Father by replacing with Oh Father... But that would have been a dream ahah

Anyway, we'll see!

3 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

No idea, but I haven’t seen a single video of Open Your Heart or Holiday and it’s unlikely she will not do those. According with Globo the live stream is around 2:20 so basically the same as the usual show. 

Interesting!

42 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

It’s the usual show + Music instead of Don’t Cry For Me Argentina. 

7 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

No idea, but I haven’t seen a single video of Open Your Heart or Holiday and it’s unlikely she will not do those. According with Globo the live stream is around 2:20 so basically the same as the usual show. 

she did a full dress rehearsal yesterday night; Music replaced DCFMA and after Don't Tell Me she took her guitar to sing Express Yourself

19 minutes ago, Angelo said:

she did a full dress rehearsal yesterday night; Music replaced DCFMA and after Don't Tell Me she took her guitar to sing Express Yourself

Does this mean no Mother and Father? Also, people are saying they saw no videos for Holiday and Open Your Heart. I wonder with they are going to do a special Holiday with that Brazilian lady that lost her child?

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic