Amsterdam, Netherlands [Sat Dec 5th, 2015 / Sun Dec 6th, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is such a bad seating angle! Why would they sell these seats!? 

‎Sarah Smith

Not got the best view in the world .... Bitterly disappointed but gonna make the best of it 

â¤

Posted Image

https://twitter.com/Kosterirene/status/673238151222181889

Couple things about this. First, seats like this can be cool because you see a lot of the goings-on behind the scenes. On the second night of the Blonde Ambition tour I had a seat behind the stage and, being a hardcore fan that finds the TOTAL madonna experience fascinating, I got a lot of enjoyment out of that. Of course, that was after seeing her full-on the first night and one experience of being behind the stage was enough. Having said that, Didn't she see what her seats were before she bought?? I'm looking for seats in one of the U.S. shows coming up and saw exactly a seat like this. They're dirt cheap and you can clearly see in the diagram that it's far off the angle of the stage. Maybe someone bought them for her, idk, but it's not a secret.

Couple things about this. First, seats like this can be cool because you see a lot of the goings-on behind the scenes. On the second night of the Blonde Ambition tour I had a seat behind the stage and, being a hardcore fan that finds the TOTAL madonna experience fascinating, I got a lot of enjoyment out of that. Of course, that was after seeing her full-on the first night and one experience of being behind the stage was enough. Having said that, Didn't she see what her seats were before she bought?? I'm looking for seats in one of the U.S. shows coming up and saw exactly a seat like this. They're dirt cheap and you can clearly see in the diagram that it's far off the angle of the stage. Maybe someone bought them for her, idk, but it's not a secret.

Sometimes it can be a bit tricky when you buy seats. When I got my seats they were numbered but I wasn't entirely sure in which block, it was almost a guess, so I had to call the venue and ask if it was where I thought it was ( block by the stage, thank God!). Luckily I was right, but the first person I talked to on the phone had no idea! The next one I talked to managed to find out properly. So it's not that easy sometimes to know.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-7o2b9Sxni/

super_hero_tonyAmsterdam â¤Show #1. I finally met Instagram friend ICONIC Deancroatia who ask the most intriguing questions. One of the most rewarding things about these shows (for me) is watching fans sing along to every word. That's the only Review I need. My Christmas gift from Dean. Rebel â¤'s of Amsterdam.

Posted Image

I think he's Madonna's hairdresser (Andy)'s boyfriend Bruno Carvalho

He is and he also does "ambient" for the shoe, which made me even more bitter......why picked a staff member when the UB was meant to bring her closer the the "fans". I understand when she brings up celebs but this dude was a nobody other than the fact that he's screwing Andy! blehhhhh