Amsterdam, Netherlands [Sat Dec 5th, 2015 / Sun Dec 6th, 2015]

groovyguy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the video Moses posted, I don't really see her being bitchy. I think she was just being funny & expressing herself in a somewhat fun way! She was talking about the newspaper article in a fun sarcastic way. Surely by now Madonna fans get her sense of humor. She was mucking around with the crowd and being sarcastic about a newspaper journalist's article about her show.  The stuff she said about him wanting her to stand still and just sing etc was hilarious. She was not being bitchy at the crowd nor did she sound pissed off.  She was interacting and talking to them. She said that she loved Amsterdam. And they all looked happy anyway.

I, for one, am glad she brought up that negative article and dragged that journalist for filth  :thumbsup: . And actually it's not just the press. For the 1st show, while waiting for the show to begin, I read numerous complaints on social media by people attending the show about her being more than an hour late, and some complaints were posted during the dj set.  :confused: And people complained and some even posted their tickets and said she should have started at 8pm ... despite the announcement from Ziggo Dome about the possible end time of the show: The audience knew they'd be waiting till ± 22:00 (estimate) before she'd start. So kudos to her for speaking her mind about it  and for pointing out that íf they wanted to see someone only standing and singing then what are they doing in her show ! That's so on point !  :clapp:  :clapp:  :clapp:

About her cutting the medley, well, she has cut the medley out in other shows too & not just the second Amsterdam show.

And she performed a beautiful acoustic version of Who's That Girl!  :luv:

Btw nobody messes with the QUEEN! Cos, Bitch, she's MADONNA!

Posted Image

Btw THANKS to Gargamel for all the awesome YT links & Enrico & Moses for all the Periscope links  :hearteyes:  :heart:  :hug:

Below: Video highlights Include:

Intro / iconic Clip

Deeper Clip

Heartbreak City clip

Like a Virgin clip

Living for Love clip

Full Who's That girl

Speech

Holiday clip

[...] So kudos to her for speaking her mind about it  and for pointing out that íf they wanted to see someone only standing and singing then what are they doing in her show ! That's so on point !  :clapp:  :clapp:  :clapp:

About her cutting the medley, well, she has cut the medley out in other shows too & not just the second Amsterdam show.

yeah in generel I think its okey but in the end she is kind of adressing the audience who are fans and not the journalist ONE JOURNALIST who wrote this and why commenting on ONE journalist at all she normally never does this makes her some kind of small...and pretending that she skips DYU to make the show shorter when its deffenitly not the case (see other shows) is not sarcastic but very frustrating I don't want her to give in - or pretending to give in to the press - rather play the full show for me/us :-) OR when skippind DYU replace it with Ghosttown in the accoustic section or whatever.... 

and the other thing about ONLY STANDING - YES I know all fans know thats why we are fans we love her entertainment so why telling us? 

From the video Moses posted, I don't really see her being bitchy. I think she was just being funny & expressing herself in a somewhat fun way! She was talking about the newspaper article in a fun sarcastic way. Surely by now Madonna fans get her sense of humor. She was mucking around with the crowd and being sarcastic about a newspaper journalist's article about her show.  The stuff she said about him wanting her to stand still and just sing etc was hilarious. She was not being bitchy at the crowd nor did she sound pissed off.  She was interacting and talking to them. She said that she loved Amsterdam. And they all looked happy anyway.

I, for one, am glad she brought up that negative article and dragged that journalist for filth  :thumbsup: . And actually it's not just the press. For the 1st show, while waiting for the show to begin, I read numerous complaints on social media by people attending the show about her being more than an hour late, and some complaints were posted during the dj set.  :confused: And people complained and some even posted their tickets and said she should have started at 8pm ... despite the announcement from Ziggo Dome about the possible end time of the show: The audience knew they'd be waiting till ± 22:00 (estimate) before she'd start. So kudos to her for speaking her mind about it  and for pointing out that íf they wanted to see someone only standing and singing then what are they doing in her show ! That's so on point !  :clapp:  :clapp:  :clapp:

Posted Image

she was grumpy al nite cuting songs no extra  i guess a woman on reporting to check tube times before hzer show saying she is known for beeing late haha i think she also had her cape longer on too . the crowd was lazy both nites

Thank you so much!

I mean some "fans" are so negative and so drama queen, I just can't stand.

Thank you for this amazing article! :hearteyes:  :kissy::thumbsup:

I totally agree with you. :worship:

I mean I read very few negative reviews then I watch the videos,  all I can see is just very delightful and joyful and humorous Madonna!!

http://www.thewaywardtraveller.com/rebel-hearts-in-amsterdam/

Rebel hearts in Amsterdam

Show #15 for me, time to check out the Rebel hearts in Amsterdam. With my friend Suzanne I had comfortable seats and a great view on the Arena on the first of the two nights at the Ziggo Dome.

I’m glad I did not have to queue there, it was cold, it was crazy… the line organisation gets more and more strict and people become really stressed.

We on the other side arrived at 7, had snacks and Mojitos and enjoyed the show from the side.

Luckily, the crowd was standing all through the show and we danced. Nothing sucks more than having to sit through a Madonna show.

Dspite the late hour, we got the full show and an extra song, my all-time favouriteDon’t tell me.

Here are some awesome pictures @ http://www.thewaywardtraveller.com/rebel-hearts-in-amsterdam/

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image