Orbit teases his Madonna recordings in a new twitter post

18 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

I wonder if they are really really worthy. I mean, ROL is a total masterpiece and they were totally doing that perfect match on those sessions and even when they did the subsequent songs from movies, but by the time Music was being done, it was clear that the new stuff wasn´t that magical anymore, and well, I like his songs on MDNA a lot, but nothing compared with Frozen, ROL and all those 1998 songs. 

So, I think the best things of ROL have been already released. And the already leaked demos are not that good in my opinion, so I really coulldn´t care less, even if ROL is one of my favourite albums ever, and one the albums that changed my life, literally. And I still feel the magic when I listen to it, remembering those glorious times.

Yes. It is a masterpiece of work. It still blows me away that she ever did that record. It crossed many musical boundaries. 

1 hour ago, BoyToyMark said:

The only Orbit song that is unreleased that I think should've been released is Liquid Love in all honesty. The right songs were released and the demos while cool to listen to aren't strong enough.

My boyfriend told me Liquid Love is a "liquid" by music genere but adapted to sound more like pop. Liquid Love is dope but discarded by stupid reason.

3 hours ago, BoyToyMark said:

The only Orbit song that is unreleased that I think should've been released is Liquid Love in all honesty. The right songs were released and the demos while cool to listen to aren't strong enough.

Blaaaah...hate that song! I really don't know why fans think its good lol Run is definitely my favorite along with the demo of Gone 

8 hours ago, Alpha said:

Blaaaah...hate that song! I really don't know why fans think its good lol Run is definitely my favorite along with the demo of Gone 

Oh really? For me 'Run' doesn't sound like it fits Music at all. Almost like a lesser version of Beautiful Stranger.

Whereas 'Liquid Love' sounds like the Music album and fits lyrically. Could've easily been a b-side.

7 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Orbit is the only producer from the last 25 years who can make Madonna sings about other things than sex, religion or politics. 👏👏👏

There's heaps of songs from the last 3 albums that can be characterised as about more than these 3 things (though those 3 topics do cover most pop songs if sex includes love)

25 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Orbit is the only producer from the last 25 years who can make Madonna sings about other things than sex, religion or politics. 👏👏👏

Well, she will choose her producer according to the theme she's interested in then.