Are there any Madonna albums you haven’t listened to in full at least once?

13 hours ago, Enrico said:

Mr Peabody's apples" is great and definitely worth reading!

Have to agree.  In fact, I had a colleague who read that book to her first grade class.  Like mentioned before, the books are well written and illustrated.  Pefect lessons for youngsters and some adults who need to brush up on how people should treat one another. :party:

9 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Bunda suja (temptation was stronger than me), have u already tried this?

https://madonna-infinity.net/forums/topic/35896-dlciao-bella-extended-mix/

Link's not automatically embedded in full respect to my idol @Would You Like To Try.

Wow never knew about! God i owe you a lot after this! ❤️

I have listened to everything. Some stuff just once or twice in full and then picked the ones that stood up for me and made an alternate tracklist playlist (MDNA, Rebel Heart) or added them to other playlists (Hard Candy, Like a Virgin). And I've reconneced with many things, such as Dance 2night, listening to All I Wanna Do Is Talk About Madonna.

I'd pose an adjusted question: Are there any Madonna albums you haven’t listened to in full at least once in the last 10, 5 and 1 years?

I have listened to everything. Studio albums, bsides, remixes, live albums, soundtracks, demos…

The official stuff I have heard hundreds of times. Some of the leaked demos I don’t revisit that often. Especially where there are multiple takes of the same song. My opinion is that most of the unreleased stuff is unreleased for a reason. It’s not that good.

Until recently, it was Like a Virgin. 

Don't get me wrong, I understand how iconic this album is, but for some reason it has never worked for me as an album. I have only listened few songs here and there, but couldn't complete a full album, despite the fact I love her early 80s stuff, and The First Album and True Blue, and basically all LAV singles. But Like a Virgin album has never really worked for me for some reason I cannot even properly describe. Well, until recently... After 24 years of being a fan of Madonna, I returned to that album 2-3 weeks ago, and something absolutely strange happened. I fell in love with that album all of a sudden. Now I even like Pretender and Shoo-Bee-Doo. And have been listening to that album in full multiple times in a row in the past weeks. 

14 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Until recently, it was Like a Virgin. 

Don't get me wrong, I understand how iconic this album is, but for some reason it has never worked for me as an album. I have only listened few songs here and there, but couldn't complete a full album, despite the fact I love her early 80s stuff, and The First Album and True Blue, and basically all LAV singles. But Like a Virgin album has never really worked for me for some reason I cannot even properly describe. Well, until recently... After 24 years of being a fan of Madonna, I returned to that album 2-3 weeks ago, and something absolutely strange happened. I fell in love with that album all of a sudden. Now I even like Pretender and Shoo-Bee-Doo. And have been listening to that album in full multiple times in a row in the past weeks. 

There's a difference between never listening to it from beginning to end versus never really going back to it much and giving it a thorough listen again.  Like you, Like A Virgin album never was a favorite of mine. Though, I absolutely love a number of the songs, but in the past I've snubbed the title track, Pretender and Love Don't Live Here Anymore.  So I get what you mean.  However, throughout my 40 years of being a fan, I have revisited that album numerous times from start to finish as well. It's just not an album I listen to a lot.  The same with Erotica.  It's not an album I grab first when I want to listen to Madonna.  At the same time, I can't say there is a Madonna album I don't like.  Each studio album has some gems.  For me, Stay is definitely the gem on the LAV album.  But of course, I love Material Girl, Shoo-Bee-Doo, and Angel a lot as well. :luv:

I've listened to every studio album, live album, greatest hits and compilations in full at least once.

However I never heard the Who's That Girl soundtrack album in full, just the Madonna songs. And I've listened to the 1-CD version of Evita in full but not the 2-CD one.

Have to admit though, I never watched a movie she starred in (in full) or directed, but I should really watch Desperately Seeking Susan and A League of Their Own when I have some time.

EDIT: I DID watch Truth or Dare and IGTTYAS.

32 minutes ago, Donna said:

There's a difference between never listening to it from beginning to end versus never really going back to it much and giving it a thorough listen again.  Like you, Like A Virgin album never was a favorite of mine. Though, I absolutely love a number of the songs, but in the past I've snubbed the title track, Pretender and Love Don't Live Here Anymore.  So I get what you mean.  However, throughout my 40 years of being a fan, I have revisited that album numerous times from start to finish as well. It's just not an album I listen to a lot.  The same with Erotica.  It's not an album I grab first when I want to listen to Madonna.  At the same time, I can't say there is a Madonna album I don't like.  Each studio album has some gems.  For me, Stay is definitely the gem on the LAV album.  But of course, I love Material Girl, Shoo-Bee-Doo, and Angel a lot as well. :luv:

Yeah, maybe I didn't make myself clear enough, but my point was that I have never listened to LAV from the beginning to an end in one go. I have always loved Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Material Girl, etc. but for some reason when I was listening to LAV album, it didn't work for me as an album. I even considered LAV as her weakest album for multiple years. I simply couldn't go through whole album in one listen during previous years, sometimes I stopped after the first three songs, sometimes I made it to 60-70% of the album, but I have never made it through all 9 songs at once. Which is strange because I have no such issue with The First Album or True Blue. I even consider myself "an album guy" - I don't prefer singles at all, but usually waiting for a full album. 

Only recently, I decided to listen LAV LP in full and something (I cannot describe what exactly) clicked with me after 24 years of listening to Madonna. Now I guess I am an ultimate LAV fan, even craving for more Pretender, lol. 

11 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I've listened to every studio album, live album, greatest hits and compilations in full at least once.

However I never heard the Who's That Girl soundtrack album in full, just the Madonna songs. And I've listened to the 1-CD version of Evita in full but not the 2-CD one.

Have to admit though, I never watched a movie she starred in (in full) or directed, but I should really watch Desperately Seeking Susan and A League of Their Own when I have some time.

Have you seen Truth or Dare?

I would recommend DSS, WTG and ALOTO most definitely. 

14 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I probably going to be an absolute minority here, but I really like W.E. movie, you should try it definitely. 

It doesn't really have any "Madonna vibe" but I really think she has a talent as director to tell stories. 

Celebration and FEL cuz I have every official and non official version of those songs from the last 80 years. I'll be fine.

It's kind of fun and jarring to listen to songs that I never really got into when I was younger. Like stuff from I'm Breathless. It feels like the perfect companion to Prince's Batman stuff. Except for Vogue, everything is kind of weird and one of her most gorgeous ballads ever.

Pretender and White Heat are currently letting me have it.

Never watched the official Madame X show in full.

I've never seen anything she directed and have no desire to.