We need to help each other

Leave Jorge alone people. Let him live is life out of the spotlight. This thing wasn't  good for him. And a lot of fans were just jealous bitches. Everybody took advantage. He shouldnt be sued at all, but those close to Madonna that let things go under her radar. Jorge was a scape goat. Thank you for all Jorge

34 minutes ago, MartineX said:

Leave Jorge alone people. Let him live is life out of the spotlight. This thing wasn't  good for him. And a lot of fans were just jealous bitches. Everybody took advantage. He shouldnt be sued at all, but those close to Madonna that let things go under her radar. Jorge was a scape goat. Thank you for all Jorge

Well, we are just pointing out how much of a hero he once was to the whole Madonna fandom (bar the zealot fans) and how much we will always cherish and praise him for his Herculean little ant work. Shame that Madonna (or should I say someone else instead, shall I say, someone right from her team?) sued him having in sight his reputation among M collectors. Of course from all people who were notorious for Madonna leakgates, he'd always be the most perfect target to become a scapegoat at all.

You will be always loved by us, muchacho.

#TeamJorgeshares

Just now, Alpha said:

...is he still in jail? The rumor was he was going to leak Cant You See My Mind? next but then he got in trouble

He was released right after being behind bars. There wasn't any proof that kept him in jail and a few years later his innocence got proven when they found Adi Lederman actually was the responsible for what Jorge got sued by M.

I will never desist to throw my 2 cents: Lederman imo is just another scapegoat. The real devil lives inside (her team).

Just now, Anapausis said:

He was released right after being behind bars. There wasn't any proof that kept him in jail and a few years later his innocence got proven when they found Adi Lederman actually was the responsible for what Jorge got sued by M.

I will never desist to throw my 2 cents: Lederman imo is just another scapegoat. The real devil lives inside (her team).

This is just what *I* always assumed happened...obviously, leaks have been a thing online for decades now always with current things but my THEORY is, is that when she started to work on the box set in 2002, the team that was doing it obviously had sticky fingers and is why all of a sudden old things of hers started leaking. Just a theory.

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

This is just what *I* always assumed happened...obviously, leaks have been a thing online for decades now always with current things but my THEORY is, is that when she started to work on the box set in 2002, the team that was doing it obviously had sticky fingers and is why all of a sudden old things of hers started leaking. Just a theory.

Actually I'd say the hole is bigger than you think of, considering the high status of the black market of Madonna traders and collectors. And esp because Madonna all of a sudden started caring to such after "Iconic album" saw the daylight.

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Actually I'd say the hole is bigger than you think of, considering the high status of the black market of Madonna traders and collectors. And esp because Madonna all of a sudden started caring to such after "Iconic album" saw the daylight.

Wdym Iconic album? And yes I heard alot of leaks started happening because of infighting between traders but i totally believe the hole is HUGE. Gaping even! I wonder if it was Angela haha

An unpopular opinion.  I am not willing to help leak or find tracks that aren't supposed to be officially available by any artist.  There is a reason why artists do not release certain tracks. No matter what we think, we need to respect that they aren't ready to share certain tracks.  It's their art!  Their work!  People who leak songs that aren't intended for release are forcing artists to share unfinished work they feel isn't finished or good enough.  It doesn't matter what we think of the demo/unfinished track. The artist always has the right to what's not released.  They may have a reason why they dislike the last/final attempt of the song even though we might enjoy it still.