Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

35 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

I used to like Katy.  She was hot and sis some catchy songs and albums.  That below did sour me to her though.  I thought she used her power to make that kid feel uncomfortable.  Stuff like that doesn’t sit well with me.  

Oh please, we know he only became upset about it after he was kick to the curb when they weren't impressed with his singing. That kiss she gave him; is hardly what anyone would consider a "first kiss".  But to anyone else, they would have found it a special moment in their life and lapped it up.

31 minutes ago, Donna said:

Oh please, we know he only became upset about it after he was kick to the curb when they weren't impressed with his singing. That kiss she gave him; is hardly what anyone would consider a "first kiss".  But to anyone else, they would have found it a special moment in their life and lapped it up.

Hey man just my opinion 

22 minutes ago, Blue Skies said:

Hey man just my opinion 

My reaction was not based on what you posted; it's the guy's reaction.  I remember when that happened as I was still watching the show at the time. While he was surprised by the kiss she snatched, he was hardly that upset about it at the moment. I'm sure if he was chosen, he would have had made no complaint.

1 minute ago, Donna said:

My reaction was not based on what you posted; it's the guy's reaction.  I remember when that happened as I was still watching the show at the time. While he was surprised by the kiss she snatched, he was hardly that upset about it at the moment. I'm sure if he was chosen, he would have had said nothing.

Because anything she says or does gets nagged on. She could literally find a cure to cancer and people would say WHY NOT A CURE FOR AIDS!? KATY PERRY WANTS PEOPLE TO HAVE AIDS! I mean i think people moved on to JT and more recently JLo for their hate but its pretty weird. But i think its worse when your brand is "likeable". Madonna never had that so IMO that's why she was never boggled down by it and thrived on it. 

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Because anything she says or does gets nagged on. She could literally find a cure to cancer and people would say WHY NOT A CURE FOR AIDS!? KATY PERRY WANTS PEOPLE TO HAVE AIDS! I mean i think people moved on to JT and more recently JLo for their hate but its pretty weird. But i think its worse when your brand is "likeable". Madonna never had that so IMO that's why she was never boggled down by it and thrived on it. 

While I don't mind people expressing their dislike about an artist, but some make a career out of it. For me, if I don't like a certain artist, I might state it once and move on.  I'm not interested in tearing them down. I'm quite aware my dislike for the artist might be based on something I don't understand (or even care to understand).  Still, i don't need to keep coming back and bash them, especially to the point of making things up that aren't factual about them. 

For me, I really enjoyed her music up to Witness. I didn't hate what came after, but it's just more the same and didn't really keep my interest as much.  She's still a kick to listen to and watch.  :)

26 minutes ago, Donna said:

While I don't mind people expressing their dislike about an artist, but some make a career out of it. For me, if I don't like a certain artist, I might state it once and move on.  I'm not interested in tearing them down. I'm quite aware my dislike for the artist might be based on something I don't understand (or even care to understand).  Still, i don't need to keep coming back and bash them, especially to the point of making things up that aren't factual about them. 

For me, I really enjoyed her music up to Witness. I didn't hate what came after, but it's just more the same and didn't really keep my interest as much.  She's still a kick to listen to and watch.  :)

I really enjoyed Bon Appétit especially the video! Swish Swish, the video ruined the song for me 🤮

1 minute ago, Debord said:

I've seen Katy a couple of times and had great fun. This is obviously a lie but I'd love her and M on a song together - I think their voices would work really well together for a start.

Random thought...imagine her madonna and courtney all on stage singing Malibu. Maybe cuz that song is playing for me right now but i feel all their voices would sound good on that hehe

14 hours ago, Fabiolous said:

Nah, I've never heard about any of this. The reason why she stopped having hits is that she stopped releasing exciting music. She didn't really change her image between albums and it got old fast. Also her style of 2010s pop is not popular anymore.

I don't know... Daisies and Never Really Over were bops from Smile that should have done much better than they did.  Even though Never Really Over is a ripoff of Love You Like That by Dagny.  Smile floundered but wasn't terrible.  I don't even like Katy that much but I can recognize a decent pop song.

16 minutes ago, luckypierre78 said:

I don't know... Daisies and Never Really Over were bops from Smile that should have done much better than they did.  Even though Never Really Over is a ripoff of Love You Like That by Dagny.  Smile floundered but wasn't terrible.  I don't even like Katy that much but I can recognize a decent pop song.

NRO sounds similar to a song because It literally samples It lol

Also HARLEYS IN HAWAII >>>> Never Really Over imo

• Ayham changed the title to Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?