Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

I see more and more clearly the extra long rollout is to help clear the air around her going back to Luke controversy. Let's see if it works. Maybe in three weeks people won't actually care that much or are up to the next controversy, we know how it all works (Justin is now the pop target for hate this week).

The new snippet sounds good but I hate these kind of campaigns xd Are we going to be teased with 9 seconds teasers until July 11th or what?

Drop it already!

Also, I still think M's going to be in this somehow... remix or something. It's just so her.

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

I see more and more clearly the extra long rollout is to help clear the air around her going back to Luke controversy. Let's see if it works. Maybe in three weeks people won't actually care that much or are up to the next controversy, we know how it all works (Justin is now the pop target for hate this week).

The new snippet sounds good but I hate these kind of campaigns xd Are we going to be teased with 9 seconds teasers until July 11th or what?

Drop it already!

Also, I still think M's going to be in this somehow... remix or something. It's just so her.

Good Vibes GIF by Jessica Lau

Ok @Andreo ur right, I shouldn't have played the moralist by telling I discovered Kesha's magnus opus so far through Katy's controversy. And I am wrong in comparing her to people who fuel their followers to do wrong actions everywhere as a way to defend them. She's no Nicki Minaj for instance to say to her katycats to mock and diffaim Kesha after it was pretty confirmed who's produced Woman's World and a large part of her 143 album.

Her actual crime, if we say so, is to keep silent all over this situation and go ahead to the campaign much like atp she has nothing else to do. So she can try play the "holier than thou" as a last resort to keep Capitol's expectations if there's any so. I could even listen to her album, why not?, but in a way I'd never give Lukasz any financial return - after all, after listening to whole Gag Order album it's pretty clear something happened, even with only God knowing about that.

What I will be doing for sure is to keep on listening on Gag Order and Hot City albums as they're pure gold to my ears and soul. I won't execrate Katy anymore much less put her to the same cell where the dictators live in, she just has got her choice - and she can be stuck to it, as like I said to someone here on forum, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes." It'd be the same thing if I became a Madonna hater due to her being friends to Amy Schumer and co. People can miss, people can lose, the planting can be chosen but the harvest's mandatory.

And for sure I'd never listen to 143 as a way to "support Katy in the trenches," tis not me, I ain't this type of people, I don't see need in embracing someone whose choices don't align to me, period.

And about Madonna who is the main purpose of this thread: it's all up to her if she can go for the Saweetie route and be a part of it like the girls who were cameos to that Maroon 5's MV like Ellen and Cardi. She would survive for sure to this involvement. She has survived even to the fact she's tight up to very proud IOF supporters, and claiming Israeli kids are as suffering as Palestine ones, despite not being bombed by their own government.

So, life goes on. Until life becomes impossible to keep on, just like if we keep to the global boiling as it's inevitable atp.

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

It doesn’t exactly seems settled does it thought with Keshas 

LOL

tweet a few minutes after Katy debuted to preview. Seems there is unfinished business there and we all know the law at this level of wealth is seldom fair. “Settled” never really worked for Michael Jackson did it. 

Well, that's because our society won't let things go.  For me, I wasn't there. He wasn't convicted of any crime and from what I can tell, the two settled things and wished each other well.  But as you know, some people who have no idea what happened between the two would prefer to drag people down still. 

Anyway, do we even know for sure Dr. Luke is even part of this new song?  Seems pointless to be having such a conversation if he's not even part of it?

53 minutes ago, Donna said:

Well, that's because our society won't let things go.  For me, I wasn't there. He wasn't convicted of any crime and from what I can tell, the two settled things and wished each other well.  But as you know, some people who have no idea what happened between the two would prefer to drag people down still. 

Anyway, do we even know for sure Dr. Luke is even part of this new song?  Seems pointless to be having such a conversation if he's not even part of it?

According to credits posted on Popjustice yes.

1655390335_Screenshot2024-06-22at18_14_07.png.dc7512ee010bd095c7be3ed1f418409b.png

9 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Thats manipulated tho. They were actually listening to a dragrace performance

Glad you confirmed that. I had thought this was originally when they were laughing at Nina West and Angeria’s verses on drag race. But the line between reality and meme is so blurred on the internet these days I couldn’t be sure!!

Full demo:

I mean, it's literally so basic it can appeal to anyone, from a 8 year old girl to a grandma about to pass away.

Also, I hate this new trend (looking at you Dua Lipa) of saving the best part of the song for the middle 8.

I think this can be a GP hit if they put some serious money in the promo.

15 hours ago, Prayer said:

I mean, it's literally so basic it can appeal to anyone, from a 8 year old girl to a grandma about to pass away.

Also, I hate this new trend (looking at you Dua Lipa) of saving the best part of the song for the middle 8.

I think this can be a GP hit if they put some serious money in the promo.

200.gif

My new favorite quote right now 

On 6/18/2024 at 1:45 AM, Fabiolous said:

I believe the Madonna featuring. Remember how last year when Madonna was taken to hospital the press was saying that when she collapsed she was recording music with Katy Perry? And someone last week said the Katy Perry single was called Woman's world ft Madonna and now it turns out the title is real? Too many coincidences

Yeah, but It was debunked multiple times already. Only some fans are clinging to that rumor still. 

Madonna was just photographed near studio with someone who looked like K. Perry, but later proved not to be her. That's it.