Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

6 minutes ago, Donna said:

So we're no where closer to knowing if Madonna has anything to do with this new single?  :eyes:

She's not gonna be on the main version released July 11, we got the full credits for that one and she's not there.

Who knows if she'll be in a remix later.

On 6/26/2024 at 6:51 PM, cosmic_system said:

Praying she has nothing to do with this mess. 

Kinda funny how for being so uninterested in such collab you're pretty much one of the most active users in this thread. But you're right, hopefully we get nothing from this and more silence, unknown trapper collabs and colorful vinyl variants!

21 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Kinda funny how for being so uninterested in such collab you're pretty much one of the most active users in this thread. But you're right, hopefully we get nothing from this and more silence, unknown trapper collabs and colorful vinyl variants!

Yes, I can't wait for more Quavo, 070 Shake, Tokischa, Fireboy DML, Saucy Santa and Maluma collaborations! Only classic and unforgettable songs :ahh:

59 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

070 Shake is amazing tho.

And Tokischa, being as divisive as she is, is always fun to listen! 

I have to agree.  While I will agree the collabs weren't as iconic as she's done, they really helped her gain more awareness on social media.  I don't think anyone ever claims what she did there was "classic", but it definitely was a great way to keep in touch with a younger generation. And you can say, "well, fuck the Tick Toc crowd", etc, but it's those people who will keep her relevant in the years to come.  Madonna is no stranger to keeping tabs on the current trends.  Whether you hate them or not, without them, she will never remain relevant in current generations.  And let's not pretend, Madonna hasn't been known to team up with even the cheesiest acts throughout her career. She's an older act, so if you are logical about it all, she definitely does benefit in teaming up with whom is current.  And let's not pretend who she teamed up for Frozen remixes and Hung Up were very main stream.  They weren't, but it really helps her keep mainstream nevertheless.