Katy Perry Woman’s World Feat. Madonna?

Ayham

Heard it on the radio last night and yeah very early 2010s w/meh lyrics.

I saw videos of some album track clips she played on ig live and they were sort of generic trap so Idk how cohesive the album will be.

I thought (and still think) Roar was crap though and that was huge so who knows.

Never been a big fan of hers but she has some songs I think are great- Teenage Dream, The One That Got Away, Dark Horse, Hot & Cold. This def isn’t it.

This song is so fun and catchy, and one of those that completely haunts your head after a few listens even after you find it meh (literally what happened to me). it deserves to be a summer hit absolutely. The video is pure CAMP but have M fans let figure that... You all have rotten taste and it shows btw xx

I think the video is completely ironic, this is an anti-feminist song.

The video begins with a feminist propaganda, in which women are building a world. Then the video moves to a future in the Woman's World, which is a world full of confusion. The only men left are the gay couple, and the women are dying for a "pole." so after the gay kiss the scene goes to the crazy woman climbing the pole.

You thought the music video was bad. I tried watching Zane Lowe's interview with her this morning and had to switch off after 5 minutes cause my breakfast started coming up (to be fair that was equally his doing though). :)

3 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

This was "apparently" her face when someone asked her about Dr Luke on the live chat

Good. more people should ask her about that.

She can't name a song Woman's World produced by a man who was sued for sexual assault and battery, sexual harassment, gender violence, emotional abuse and not expect to be asked why she chose to work with him again

Yes I am aware the lawsuit he had with Kesha was settled....

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Good. more people should ask her about that.

She can't name a song Woman's World produced by a man who was sued for sexual assault and battery, sexual harassment, gender violence, emotional abuse and not expect to be asked why she chose to work with him again

Yes I am aware the lawsuit he had with Kesha was settled....

Why? Both parties settled.  To me, this is purely about people wanting to gossip and point fingers at who THEY think is guilty in a situation when no one here knows what really happened. Also, I believe she's under contract to use him.  Whether you assume he's guilty or not, he's not been charged or found guilty of anything, so he is allowed to carry on with his career.  The parties involved moved on, so should we! 

4 hours ago, Visual said:

Why are yall so angry and mean about it. Being really extra. Just cause she's 39 I guess she's a grandma now 🙄yall would be wetting yourself if Madonna released this with a similar video

Please fr, they wish, if M did this you would only read the usual tired crappy copypasta from every fans, something like...

"The Queen of Pop CELEBRATES feminism with her latest careless, sexy, lighearted GIRL POWER anthem! The lighearted, needed bubblegum synthpop tune is not only a breath of fresh air for the #QUEEN but also a clear MAJOR STATEMENT™ for women all around the globe, as a prof of being a Freedom Fighter since the 80s 💪 the video (in which she revolutionizes the way older woman can look and dress by looking 16) does not only stands against the patriarchy (!!!) by showcasing the Power of women in a strong 💪 yet humoristic😁 campy tone, but also brings back dramatic music videos 📽️🎬🎭..... and revolutions the industry AGAIN, Just like in the 80s!!! Literally MOTHERING you all!!!:hearteyes: #LongLiveTheQueen 😘💋"

(Also disagreeing with them would label you AN AGEIST ASSHOLE for life 🥱)

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

This was "apparently" her face when someone asked her about Dr Luke on the live chat

Me spreading misinformation for no reason:

12 minutes ago, Adonna said:

Why? Both parties settled.  To me, this is purely about people wanting to gossip and point fingers at who THEY think is guilty in a situation when no one here knows what really happened. Also, I believe she's under contract to use him.  Whether you assume he's guilty or not, he's not been charged or found guilty of anything, so he is allowed to carry on with his career.  The parties involved moved on, so should we! 

Virtue signaling. None of these moralist sociopath on the internet really cares about a possible victim or whats the truth, they do It because the Witch hunt is fun and makes them feel better than others. Look at one of the comments above, all a rant just to end it with "he was proven not guilty by law, but...". Absolutely pathetic and creepy behaviour. I wonder if they would ever put the same effort irl for an alleged case of harassment the same way they put it into celebrity gossip and drama on the internet. 

33 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Me spreading misinformation for no reason:

Virtue signaling. None of these moralist sociopath on the internet really cares about a possible victim or whats the truth, they do It because the Witch hunt is fun and makes them feel better than others. Look at one of the comments above, all a rant just to end it with "he was proven not guilty by law, but...". Absolutely pathetic and creepy behaviour. I wonder if they would ever put the same effort irl for an alleged case of harassment the same way they put it into celebrity gossip and drama on the internet. 

So true.  It's not only in this situation. I see it constantly happening in the media and off the internet. I also see it, in my every day life.  People enjoy, getting into other people's affairs without knowing anything about it, only to stir up more animosity. I see it so often where people try to put a spotlight on someone who may be completely innocent of something, but since the accusation was made, they have to blow it up to try to make more of it. 

I know some will say "Just because he wasn't found guilty doesn't mean he isn't".  While that could very be true, (of anyone), but none of us know the facts!  The fact is, NO ONE HERE was there or knows the full story.  And I feel a lot of it comes down to whom some people like more.  Surely a big Keisha fan will support her while others might side with Luke.  To me that is normal, but at the same time, unless they were there and really know all the details, taking sides is just dumb. At the end of the day, Katy and Luke worked on this track together.  If you truly dislike the song without bias to Dr. Luke's situation with Keisha, then fine, but once you start bringing up something that really has nothing to do with the song, and hate on it or anyone associated with it, is just ridiculous and silly.