Madonna ❌ Pride 2024

On 6/27/2024 at 12:17 PM, Alpha said:

My only question is...are we getting grillz or gold tooth? Madonna Tooth GIF

On 6/27/2024 at 12:20 PM, Donna said:

She's sporting that new gold tooth for sure!!  :silly:

Apparently, she went for the Grillz!  HA!  So I'm curious if the Gold Tooth pics she's been sharing is definitely for some upcoming magazine shoot or project?

5 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

After the amazing looks and regality of the Celebration Tour I’m so glad she didn’t retort back to pink short wigs, suffocating boobs and flashing her nipples. 

Queen of the universe 👑

Ten ten tens across the board 

IMG-8347.jpg 

I definitely feel like after her health scare and all the positive reception from the tour she's realized more that fans just love her for who she is. Although her posts are still edited it's not as extreme as before, she looks more like herself, and she is giving GOOD FACE! 

8 minutes ago, whiteheat said:

I definitely feel like after her health scare and all the positive reception from the tour she's realized more that fans just love her for who she is. Although her posts are still edited it's not as extreme as before, she looks more like herself, and she is giving GOOD FACE! 

To me, I just feel she's just trying to find a healthy balance in keeping things fresh and new all the while in showing appreciation to those appreciate what she's accomplished.  I don't think she's ever going to go completely the way of a nostalgic act, but she has every right to embrace it because at this point, this will always favor her the most over anything new she does.  :)

36 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

These are the pictures the media should use vs the terrible infamous Grammy ones  

looks amazing in white, remember that Grammy performance? 
IMG-8909.jpg 

LITERALLY! The media will not let those pictures from the grammy's go. :bubblebitch: Like there's no excuse she's been seen a ton since then.