Madonna ❌ Pride 2024

RUADJAI

18 hours ago, imakisoda said:

Ahh I want more rumors that say what I want, which is that she will have new songs coming out. 

we know she did stuff with max Martin.  

where is ittttt :(!!!

There’s a rumor that she’s doing a new song for pride naming all the colors in the flag in a vogue rap style babe written by Patrick Leonard and produced by Shep and Stewart and Max of course 😉 

5 minutes ago, Donna said:

My bet it's just an appearance since her daughter is DJing.  (I'm assuming DJ Esther is referring to her daughter?)

I think that's what everyone is assuming. I mean there's no instagram handle in the post and on the Celebration Tour Bob referred to her as "Queen Estere" when she vogued so it checks out! 

2 minutes ago, whiteheat said:

I think that's what everyone is assuming. I mean there's no instagram handle in the post and on the Celebration Tour Bob referred to her as "Queen Estere" when she vogued so it checks out! 

If it was something bigger... like a performance, she definitely would be more transparent.  My guess she's there to support her daughter.  :)

6 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Well put it this way. Most of my female friends have had encounters and attraction to women yet don’t identify as bisexual or consider themselves part of the community. If you are not actively having serious relationships with the same sex I don’t think you should identify as such. The point of identifying as part of the community is that you are part of a minority group. Madonna and Lady Gaga aren’t part of a minority group, they’re straight white women that benefit from that privilege. Yet you see articles or categories listing Queer artists , there to give representation to Queer artists and you see Lady Gaga listed. Certain artists these days use it for convenience and it’s a bit inappropriate. Sure, we can’t prove who is/isnt, but if they’re not dating someone of the same sex then the odds are they aren’t really Queer.

Yeah, the privilege of talking about AIDS or LGTBI sex when it wasn't cool, on a explicit book almost to the point of destroying her career...