Say Goodbye: Sydney, Australia [Sat Mar 19 / Sun Mar 20, 2016]

groovyguy

The DVD is LITERALLY being filmed as I type. I think its not such a good idea to jump to conclusions.

We have no clue what will be on it. This is the first tour where she has chopped and changed the setlist so much, I guarantee those extra songs will appear somehow, someway. Relax everyone! Enjoy the last few moments!!

Now we have Take a bow from "Tears of a clown" and "Rebel heart tour"

And we dont have "Who´s that girl?"

I think we should just stop complaining about things we don't have and enjoy things we have or will have. At least we will have a fucking DVD of this fucking amazing tour ! Fuck fuck fuck YEAH !

i wish they would release every show it it's country :-) 

it's always special to se a official release of your country or the show you have seen 

They can stream every show live (the same footage like it is in arena), you pay 5$ and you watch it. I belive they will make more money than with printing DVD-s. And stil I belive 80% of the people will upload their shaky films online :D

i'm so happy that many of fans saying that RHT is one of their favorite tour and Madonna's The Best tour ever.

You guys remember? After the first show. So many negative people says that this is the worst tour ever and they hate it.

I clearly remember few of haters but they says feel sad NOW because RHT is end.

That's the one and only Queen of Pop's power.

:worship:

I think we should just stop complaining about things we don't have and enjoy things we have or will have. At least we will have a fucking DVD of this fucking amazing tour ! Fuck fuck fuck YEAH !

Im not complaining... I would love to have on the DVD that song, if she has decided not being included, no problem. 

i'm so happy that many of fans saying that RHT is one of their favorite tour and Madonna's The Best tour ever.You guys remember? After the first show. So many negative people says that this is the worst tour ever and they hate it.I clearly remember few of haters but they says feel sad because RHT is end....That's the one and only Queen of Pop's power. :worship:

Jajajajaja yes!, you're right, many people hate her when she did not include "Ghosttown" and they said it was a tour like S&S

i'm so happy that many of fans saying that RHT is one of their favorite tour and Madonna's The Best tour ever.

You guys remember? After the first show. So many negative people says that this is the worst tour ever and they hate it.

I clearly remember few of haters but they says feel sad because RHT is end NOW.

That's the one and only Queen of Pop's power.

:worship:

Oh yeah I remember the meltdowns, lol. I only saw the first show before attending live and I loved it. When Madonna said she was bringing the best tour to Australia, she wasn't kidding

At least I hope they wont edit a BILLION of shows together NOTHING WORSE than that! I sOOOOO MUCH HATE IT

2 Shows are already too much for my taste because all the LIVE feeling get lost.

MY FAV would have been:

Ghosttown

Whos That Girl (but I know why it will only be as Bonus on the DVD because if regular people go buy the DVD they ask: Is LAP also on it)-->so yes:

Like A Prayer

but all this discussion what they edit in the DVD I frighten they take whatever they find won't be only Sydney!

But somehow I gues we'll get some kind of EXRTA Report on the Asian leg....