David Banda went live on insta?

He sang Joan of Arc, confirmed he's releasing his own music and also played Eric Clapton's 'Layla' and The Beatles "Ob La Di, Ob la Da".

Also confirmed he is moving /or has already moved to LA with his girlfriend, who Madonna has met, and approved of. She's also okay with him moving out as well. And yes M has a new boy too

6 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

He sang Joan of Arc, confirmed he's releasing his own music and also played Eric Clapton's 'Layla' and The Beatles "Ob La Di, Ob la Da".

Also confirmed he is moving /or has already moved to LA with his girlfriend, who Madonna has met, and approved of. She's also okay with him moving out as well. And yes M has a new boy too

Ohh ok! Thank you! I didn’t know any of this. A friend just told me today and I thought he was pulling my leg when he said David had a gf.

40 minutes ago, Starchild said:

While some fans were busy complaining about Ricardo's talent, David decided to shift his nepotism into turbo.

Good on him for starting young and putting himself out there. His Mom may be rich and famous but it still takes enormous courage to put yourself out there especially to such an immediately large audience. Courage that many in the same position don’t have. What else is he meant to do?

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Good on him for starting young and putting himself out there. His Mom may be rich and famous but it still takes enormous courage to put yourself out there especially to such an immediately large audience. Courage that many in the same position don’t have. What else is he meant to do?

but most celebrity kids start working on their careers at that age, we just don't follow everyone as closely as we do with Madonna's kids.

Idk why theres so much discourse over his sexuality. For all we know he could be anywhere on the LGBT spectrum. Not that that matters though. He's a very creative individual and it's clear M has instilled the best values in him. He doesn't seem like the spoiled bratty celeb kid type. A down to earth kind of guy. Hats off to M, a wonderful mother who gave her children what she craved for in a mother.