Taipei, Taiwan [Thursday, Feb 4th / Saturday, Feb 6th, 2016]

groovyguy

Here's the Unapologetic Bitch of the show! I'm not sure but I think his name is Ian!? There is no video on YT yet!

Posted Image

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBX8naxn4qO/

I didn't even see Periscope's tonight either! I just hope that someone gets a good audio recording of a show.

I was on the floor when the soundboard of the Japan show of Taylor Swift's 1989 World Tour surfaced.....it was the first show of the tour. 😂😂😂

I'm sorry but I'm a bit shocked.

When I red on facebook I was so happy, imaginating her singing it live with Monte at the guitar was exciting but wtf is THAT result??

CD played background with Babyface, her 1994 voice + background singers singing over the cd + Madonna awful voice singing above without succeeding to reach the good tune during 80% of the song.

The bridge is just a night mare "All the world is a stage.../..." god god god. Ears are bleeding. I feel sorry for her. She really has to work again on her voice. Getting older makes everybody loose higher notes it's a fact for everybody. No problem, deal with it. But since 2008 she doesn't seems to really make any efforts for singing live where I've been used to hear a fucking great voice most of the time between previous tour mostly from 2001 to 2006. I'm sad it's over now...

I'm sorry but I'm a bit shocked.

When I red on facebook I was so happy, imaginating her singing it live with Monte at the guitar was exciting but wtf is THAT result??

CD played background with Babyface, her 1994 voice + background singers singing over the cd + Madonna awful voice singing above without succeeding to reach the good tune during 80% of the song.

The bridge is just a night mare "All the world is a stage.../..." god god god. Ears are bleeding. I feel sorry for her. She really has to work again on her voice. Getting older makes everybody loose higher notes it's a fact for everybody. No problem, deal with it. But since 2008 she doesn't seems to really make any efforts for singing live where I've been used to hear a fucking great voice most of the time between previous tour mostly from 2001 to 2006. I'm sad it's over now...

the vocals aren't bad on second listen (if you ignore the fans singing over it awfully). I felt a bit .... about it not being live music, but considering its a gift for the fans, most probably a one off, its fine.

super_hero_tony ...more about "Take a Bow". If ever there was Magic it happened last night. The roof in this venue is unusually high, and when those first bell chimes hit it filled that roof up so the entire building shook. Or maybe it was the cheer from the audience that happened at the moment of recognition. When we were in rehearsal in New Jersey I went to the venue on our day off to make my costume for Madonna's birthday party. The building was empty except for me. I put Take a Bow on repeat and let it play for 3 hours straight no break, no one to tell me I couldn't. Last night I knew it was going to be an obstacle course but I had to make it to the front of the Heart stage in time. As soon as the Bolero was on I started my trip, hunched over under the runway, past the B stage, I knew she was going up on the lift , (I just needed a few more seconds-please talk a little longer) I was at the main stage now, I could hear her saying something about doing a new song, past the audio rig, now circle back to the Heart stage through the audience (God don't trip) dodge the security guard, ok, jump the puddle on the floor, avoid the guy dancing full out but to no music, the dialogue was ending, under the nylon barricade, the first bell chime hit and just for a few minutes, I wasn't at work...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBZERRXSxst/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Madonna walked to the arena from her hotel yesterday.

From Fans facebook page:

Posted Image

Here once again the photo now directly from digital camera #Madonna arrives at Tapei Arena yesterday #Rebelhearttour #tapei

https://www.facebook.com/Crzy4Madnna/photos/a.135318476518390.30198.135219343194970/1063150197068542/?type=3&theater

the vocals aren't bad on second listen (if you ignore the fans singing over it awfully). I felt a bit .... about it not being live music, but considering its a gift for the fans, most probably a one off, its fine.

Unfortunately not... Her vocal is worst than ever. I'm sad she sings like that... Very sad. In a way I'm so happy she brings back old songs ignored during lasts tours but like this it's a shame... Playing the cd and singing awfully over it. It's the WORST live time moment of her whole career. I've never heard her singing so badly. I really hope she will take new vocal lessons.

It's a fact. After Evita her voice has changed. During ROL promotion, live performance were not very nice but it was nearly ok at the end. For the DWT she rehearsed a lot her voice and it was so nice! I like her live voice so much but like this it's impossible for me to appreciate anything. It's just not the good note...

Unfortunately not... Her vocal is worst than ever. I'm sad she sings like that... Very sad. In a way I'm so happy she brings back old songs ignored during lasts tours but like this it's a shame... Playing the cd and singing awfully over it. It's the WORST live time moment of her whole career. I've never heard her singing so badly. I really hope she will take new vocal lessons.

It's a fact. After Evita her voice has changed. During ROL promotion, live performance were not very nice but it was nearly ok at the end. For the DWT she rehearsed a lot her voice and it was so nice! I like her live voice so much but like this it's impossible for me to appreciate anything. It's just not the good note...

youve never heard her sing worse? really?  :cryin:

Take A Bow is one of the hardest songs in her catalogue to sing. All things considered (and after checking different videos) she sounds very good, although of course thats subjective and youre entitled to your opinion. I dont think she played the CD and sang over it as you say, you can't hear her original vocals on the performance.

Clearly no cd playback(use ur ears to listen) it's her backup singers doing the vocals.

Was Babyface on the stage?

I clearly hear his voice!! And yes the 2 backup singers of the tour are singing above it.

You can really hear Babyface during the "One lonely star u don't know who u r".

The instruments are the same as the album version.

Are there strings on stage too? Hided with Babyface maybe behind the curtain?

No no sorry it really is the CD playing and Madonna and backup singers sings above. Maybe Monte Piteman is playing guitar above too but not clearly...

youve never heard her sing worse? really?  :cryin:

Take A Bow is one of the hardest songs in her catalogue to sing. All things considered (and after checking different videos) she sounds very good, although of course thats subjective and youre entitled to your opinion. I dont think she played the CD and sang over it as you say, you can't hear her original vocals on the performance.

Seriously, some people are pleased with nothing.  Don't listen then, no one's forcing you.

"Worse" was during S&S leg 1.  I'm so happy her vocals are mostly sublime this tour and she's really trying to give fans different songs that they've been waiting to hear for years!