Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really worried about this dvd tbh. After the mess that is the MDNA Tour dvd (I'm still finding new flaws everytime I watch it) I'm scared of everything she releases. PLEASE GET SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO MIX A LIVE SHOW TO DO THE MIXING. 

Im just gonna download it, get a bottle of wine and try to enjoy it without analysing too much. When I started seeing the flaws on MDNA Tour's "film", I just could never unsee them anymore.  :sad:

Also I really am the only one excited to see the Medley aren't I? I thought it was SO fun and unique! I loved it!

I always loved the medley but it just wasn't the same after they took our Everybody. I loved seeing it from the Heart Stage the visuals with the sugar skulls are so colourful and dynamic.

It probably is, i really want dynamic angles on Iconic, Holy Water, Heartbreak City and the Interludes. Because HeartBreak City is one of her best performances of any song she has EVER done. The Instrumentation, the Blocking, the Theatre of it all its the only song I didn't try to get a pic of because it was SO captivating.

when she did TOD and IGTTYAS documentaries, did we know some time before the release that she was planning an actual documentary?

Her trip to Africa was well after the tour ended lol, and she posted a documentary-style video to instagram. Hence why people thought that might be the "larger project" that her website spoke about. 

Altho we've also had a rumour about a reality show, and a rumour that there were cameras following her while on tour. But I'm not sure about that.

I think her documentaries are amazing insights into her life and I love them. Without IGTTYAS I would probably never have become a fan. But at this point it is just speculation and rumours which isn't unusual at all in between eras, but there is SOME basis for them unlike most rumours!

I think her documentaries are amazing insights into her life and I love them. Without IGTTYAS I would probably never have become a fan. But at this point it is just speculation and rumours which isn't unusual at all in between eras, but there is SOME basis for them unlike most rumours!

I had no idea that IGTTYAS had a impact on anyone truely and sorry for that ignorance but also it wasn't entertaining for me. I don't need it be filled with sex and gays to be entertaining but it didn't even make me laugh. I do wonder what it would have been like had the Alek the director of Truth or Dare had agreed to do another - the events would've been the same. *shrugs*

I had no idea that IGTTYAS had a impact on anyone truely and sorry for that ignorance but also it wasn't entertaining for me. I don't need it be filled with sex and gays to be entertaining but it didn't even make me laugh. I do wonder what it would have been like had the Alek the director of Truth or Dare had agreed to do another - the events would've been the same. *shrugs*

There are some pretentious moments but so there are pretentious moments on ToD. I still think she is a fascinating person and i love to see her evolution and her ideas and what goes on behind the scenes. But also I love Re-Invention Tour and those live sequences are some of the best ever shot along with the ToD ones and Confessions Tour.  :kissy:

Also that era was really artistically fertile and "classy". i love the aesthetic she had. Like that RIT Instagram she posted recently. I love that time so much. 

There are some pretentious moments but so there are pretentious moments on ToD. I still think she is a fascinating person and i love to see her evolution and her ideas and what goes on behind the scenes. But also I love Re-Invention Tour and those live sequences are some of the best ever shot along with the ToD ones and Confessions Tour.  :kissy:

Also that era was really artistically fertile and "classy". i love the aesthetic she had. Like that RIT Instagram she posted recently. I love that time so much

Im so with you on the concert footage, just like TOD - it was shot beautifully and odd just now realizing both never got a proper release. Why the hell did the directors not film the entire show and than release it in all that glory?

https://youtu.be/uuX89vQd69o

:worship:

Her trip to Africa was well after the tour ended lol, and she posted a documentary-style video to instagram. Hence why people thought that might be the "larger project" that her website spoke about.

Altho we've also had a rumour about a reality show, and a rumour that there were cameras following her while on tour. But I'm not sure about that.

werent cameras follwing her also on MDNA tour?

werent cameras follwing her also on MDNA tour?

yes, I wonder why they didn't put some of that stuff on the MDNA Tour release. 

Im so with you on the concert footage, just like TOD - it was shot beautifully and odd just now realizing both never got a proper release. Why the hell did the directors not film the entire show and than release it in all that glory?

They DID shoot the entire shows but it would've been redundant to release both given how the documentaries were structured around the live footage.

Well that's silly only because the concert footage we did get is like literally stunning and I know you have an attachment to the documentary but want the concert over what we got. Lame or just release the concert for the hell of it on some platform put it on tidal...bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that's silly only because the concert footage we did get is like literally stunning and I know you have an attachment to the documentary but want the concert over what we got. Lame or just release the concert for the hell of it on some platform put it on tidal...bitch.

They did try to get ToD out but they said they didn't know where the footage was, I wonder if its owned by Miramax or something and they don't have access to it?  :thinker:  :thinker:

Just give me CT/IGTTYAS on bluray please. 

It's always painful to know that there are such amazing things in an artists vault that just stay collecting dust whether it's official or not official, something they intended to release or not but you know it's there and you can't see it or hear it. The rain tapes...my proof Jesus was real if they show up.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic