Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is nothing like S&S or the beginning of any of her concerts. I really dont know what to make of this

It is fairly similar. This just seems a bit more stylised. It may be a promo that Showtime will use and they have also placed it at the beginning of the show as well.

At any rate this is not a doco, if it were they would show much more than just Madonna getting ready for a show. 

looks exactly like an opening to the film, to set the mood before the actual start of the show.

if you look on the first frame, it says "Semtex/Showtime present", to then, start the video with the title, "Madonna: Rebel Heart", and then, on the last frames, the actual show begins.

when i watched this excerpt, i sweat I felt the same sensation when the screen turned on in the intro video when i saw the show live. that's the feeling she wants to give. it's not the same as the start on The Confessions Tour, or Sticky & Sweet Tour. M says in the intro "I want to start a revolution", and that's what it makes you want to be part of after this opening.

Excellent can't wait !

Things I see as facts :

- This isn't a documentary
- This isn't a teaser/trailer (a trailer or a teaser would give previews of different songs, we just see different moments of the show but we don't hear any song)
- This is the intro before the Iconic introduction backdrop : we have the credits, a pre-show prayer, some sounds from backstage, it ends and so the backdrop introduction begins. The black and white of this intro is just a way to put backstage pictures and onstage pictures together and to dissociate them from the actual show.

- This is the intro before the Iconic introduction backdrop : we have the credits, a pre-show prayer, some sounds from backstage, it ends and so the backdrop introduction begins. The black and white of this intro is just a way to put backstage pictures and onstage pictures together and to dissociate them from the actual show.

you can evel feel the emotion from the scene of the screaming dancers and the screaming audience immediately after that.

A lot of people here are just overthinking this video. It begins with "semtex/showtime present", we see "Madonna Rebel Heart" (like in movies), and it ends with the introduction of the show => it's the intro of the show, you'll see...

Like it's quite obvious....... and people are waaaaaaaay over analyzing

I couldn't agree more with you !!!

That's not new. Ok it was just her voice on the s&s DVD but it's the same : an intro of the film

A lot of people here are just overthinking this video. It begins with "semtex/showtime present", we see "Madonna Rebel Heart" (like in movies), and it ends with the introduction of the show => it's the intro of the show, you'll see...

Like it's quite obvious....... and people are waaaaaaaay over analyzing

Excellent can't wait !

Things I see as facts :

- This isn't a documentary
- This isn't a teaser/trailer (a trailer or a teaser would give previews of different songs, we just see different moments of the show but we don't hear any song)

I was just saying that her last documentary began also with the intro, in that case beast within. It is just strange to start the show with an intro showing mostly the iconic intro video and then follow it with showing the whole iconic intro video, it just feels strage but I do hope you are right and that I am just overthinking it believe me

I was just saying that her last documentary began also with the intro, in that case beast within. It is just strange to start the show with an intro showing mostly the iconic intro video and then follow it with showing the whole iconic intro video, it just feels strage but I do hope you are right and that I am just overthinking it believe me

yeah it feels slighty repetitive but whatever, its just an intro. The important thing is the actual show and I hope its good

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic